Still crazy waiting times and slow cs responses

Here I am again - just checking if anyone has received products from around September 7 ish? I ordered on september 7th and have not heard anything at all - apart from the same customer service message.

I don't want to refund because I actually want to receive the product just annoyed at the poor and slow times.

Comments

• No and getting angrier by the second!!!!

• JamesJames Member, Administrator

Thank you for your feedback regarding the communication concerning the recent moving to a different warehouse — resulting in the current shipping delays — and the lack of early communication in this matter. We want to apologize that you have already been waiting several weeks to get an update on your order. We expect to be back to our usual turnaround time in the next couple of weeks. Here you can find out more information on the subject that effects the European market: https://bit.ly/3PNYYak We want to thank you for all your patience and sticking with us. Best, your Fanatec Team

• There we go again it’s getting a bit old hat do you truly believe the crap you spout they have been saying a couple weeks for weeks maybe the weeks in Germany are longer that ours !!!!

• probably the weeks in Germany are as long as in the rest of the world. I am still waiting on my own order. Haven’t even received a tracking number yet. But just like you guys I get the exact same email from the sc. I only want my products to be delivered. Do something FANATEC.