USPS lost my package and no help from Fanatec

I'm in Canada and ordered a steering wheel kit last month. Fanatec shipped everything separately but one of the packages got lost by USPS. I'm missing the QR1 adapter and can't use what I bought. The tracking hasn't updated for weeks and have heard no responses from customer service by email or by phone so I'm trying my luck here since it seems like it's the only place they have someone responding.

I realize I'm one of the lucky ones to where I actually received part of my order but seeing as how I can't even use it without the adapter, it's useless to me anyway. This level of customer service is completely unacceptable.

Any ideas on what I can do from here? I tried talking to USPS but seeing as how I'm in Canada they're telling me to contact the seller.

Comments

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited September 2023

yeah you need contact with seller about this issue, USPS cant help you as they not sell products

• Fanatec is nevertheless not responsible for USPS incompetence.

Fortunately, Fanatec already has enough trouble with their own business.

I think USPS is totally responsible for what happens to the merchandise they transport up to the point of receipt.

Canada or not it doesn't change anything

• Unfortunately is only up to the seller to start an investigation, im in the same situation here in sweden and is now been 3 weeks without response from fanatec.

• Just as an update I finally got an email response but it was a canned "According to your USPS tracking numbers, your packages are on the way. I hope that you can hold them in your hands as soon as possible and have a great sim racing experience." Even though I already received 4/5 of the packages and 1 of them has not moved according to USPS for 3 weeks now... What an absolute circus of customer support

• Same for me... sweden too. Fanatec wrote wrong postal code and now ups lost the parcel...