Can't buy QR2!

Trying to order the QR2 base-side / wheel side bundle for the DD Pro, plus another wheel side QR2, but every time I try to check out I get - "an error occurred while processing your payment".

A bit of online digging shows that I'm hardly alone with this error when trying to order, with no real explanation as to why it happens or how to resolve it.

I'm using PayPal, which I have used for all my previous Fanatec purchases without issue. Can someone please tell me what's going on and when it will be fixed?

Comments

• Also for any Fanatec people reading this, bundle discounts don't seem to work for all the bundles.

• Honestly, I wouldn't purchase anything from Fanatec for at least another few weeks. They've been completely overwhelmed the past several weeks, apparently due to some sort of problem related to changing warehouses and having insufficient staff to handle the number of orders they've received. Customer service has been extremely slow at best, and often unreachable for days at a time or more. Unless you absolutely can't wait, I'd hold off a while before ordering. (And even if you order immediately, there's really no point, as you'll probably still be waiting for quite a while before you receive anything.)

• Purchased qr1 3 weeks ago for full price now %50 off would have waited and purchased qr2,really disappointed no heads up from Fanatec when purchasing.please consider return of qr1.

• Same problem, purchased QR1 with Podium Hub bundle roughly 1 month ago, no heads up from Fanatec that they were coming out with a revised mount, no discount nor refund offered, tired of Fanatec, ready to switch to Simucube. Fuck this.

• edited September 2023

Also, all regular QR2's are sold out and conveniently there's no pre-order for the next batch because Fanatec actually only made 100 of the regular priced units and have 500 of the overpriced ones on hand to sell. Taking a page right out of NGreedia's playbook you over-price product a (in that case, the 3090) and sell along side product b with considerably lower stock (in that case the 3080) and then exclaim, whoops we are out of stock, but you can pay $100 more for our anodized "Pro" QR2 mount? Nice try but no thanks and go fuck yourselves.

• there is one thing tho, you not necessary need qr2 if your qr1 works

• Also not happy with my QR1 purchase for 100€ one month ago - hard decision now to upgrade the 3 wheels to QR2 - too much money but would love to remove the noise from the QR1.

• And now, after attempting to actually purchase the QR2 gear in my basket for the best part of 18 hours and failing, it's out of stock.

So, clearly others weren't getting the 'error processing payment' message over and over and over and over again.

Another great launch Fanatec - leaving loyal customers unable to purchase your products because you can't sort your website out and there's no other avenue for purchase.