Can't add GT DD Pro serial number on My Products page

I recently bought a GT DD Pro wheelbase and I can't add the serial number for my wheel base and quick-release adapter. When I enter the serial numbers I get a "Product not found message". Any thoughts on how to solve that?

On top of that, I need the serial number attached so I can contact support in order to get a replacement back cover for my wheelbase. Is there another way to get that?

Thanks!

Comments

• I have the same problem with my DD Pro Base.

• I have same problem. Purchased gt dd pro bundle, trying to register but comes up with article not found. Please help

• Same issue here.

The manual says it's GT + 8 digits but if you count the digits it's actually 9 which is probably why it's not accepted.

I've asked support but who knows when they will answer...

• Tengo el mismo problema desde que recibí el pedido me sale producto no encontrado probé los 6 números de serie de la caja de envoltorio y nada envíe 4 correos a fanatec y sin respuesta para resolverme el problema esto es un caos y una vergüenza mal sistema de fanatec hacia sus clientes si alguien puede aportar alguna ayuda de como conseguir ingresar el número de serie se agradecería mucho.

• ANCHE IO NON RIESCO A INSERIRE IL NUMERO DI SERIE! CHI SI PUO' CONTATTARE?