European Shipping Delays – Update 2

Comments

• I ordered the QR1 when it came with a dropped price, everything went smooth when considering the current situation. But to my surprise when the package arrived you guys sent me a QR Lite?! Even paid import tax AND for a QR Wheelside not a QR Lite........

• "Update 2

We've made significant progress in rectifying Quick Release order mix-ups and shipping omissions. A dedicated team is actively working on these cases, and we anticipate all open shipments to be resolved by the end of the week.

Thank you for your continued support."

Can someone explain if this includes "open shipments" that are not part of the Quick Release order mix-ups? I can't tell if they're referring to only orders with wrong Quick Releases or all orders that will be resolved by the end of the week.

• Ryan YoungRyan Young Member
    edited October 2023

Thank you for the latest update, can you clarify what qualifies as an open shipment in your update below?

For example, my QR2 order was returned to sender due to missing information on 10/10/23 - should I expect this to be resent by end of the week?

We've made significant progress in rectifying Quick Release order mix-ups and shipping omissions. A dedicated team is actively working on these cases, and we anticipate all open shipments to be resolved by the end of the week

thanks again

• We shall see in the coming week but i wont hold my breath

• edited October 2023

Same with mine. Ordered 26th September. Returned to Fanatec, who knows why. Theyve had it back since the 12th of October.

I've yet to see any update since then - and this is the 23rd.

Certainly, they didn't resolve my open order by last Friday. Do they even know yet they need to re-ship it? Who knows.

It's certainly the last kit I buy from them, and has actively questioning whether I should sell my DD1, and podium stuff and move to another manufacturer.

• I've almost had enough of this crap. On Thursday it'll be 30 days since I ordered & two weeks since my packages to the UK were delivered to Hamburg and I contacted support. There's been no change that I can see with my parcels or a response from support so I'll be calling my credit card provider and trying to get my money back. Can't be expected to wait & wait in the hope things change...

• Fanatec ist Super 🤣 Fanatec hat den Besten Service 🤣

Es ist eine Schande, wie mit uns Kunden umgegangen wird.

Keine Info usw. aber das Geld Kassieren. 👍️

Fanatec is great 🤣 Fanatec has the best service 🤣

It's a shame how we customers are treated. No information etc. but collect the money. 👍️

• I don't understand any of this, the UPS Label was made on October 16th but the order is not yet in UPS's possession. As I still haven't received a response from Fanatec, I contacted UPS to find out what's going on. UPS also doesn't know anything, meaning it can't ask Fanatec for anything. I think my order is still being assembled in China.

• Hello everyone, just to let you know I finally received my CSL DD and there was no prior communication from Fanatec, they didn't respond to any of my emails, nor from UPS. I simply received a same-day delivery notification from UPS via the app. I made my order at Fanatec on the 5th of October, on the 10th I received confirmation that the item had left the warehouse and on the 16th I received the tracking number, which was of no use, and finally received my order on the 25th of October. Good luck to all!

• Any more updates Dom? The FAQ link hasn't updated in 3 weeks and this post is also out of date.

• Not relevant for everyone, still, my order from August 29th still has not been delivered.....But yes significant progress made :P

• Do recheck your original UPS tracking code - my 'returned to hamburg' code now has new tracking info in it.

No email from fanatec until today (the tracking info changed yesterday) so it's possible they are just re-sending everything without notifying you.

Chancers lol. Radio silence for a month.

Lets see if UPS can do it tomorrow ! ....

• I am disappointed :(, on 6.10.2023, I placed an order for CSL DD Bundle. Until this day, my odredr status not change from "The order is in process". I did not receive any UPS tracking number, and I have not received a response from fanatec support. it looks bad 😕

• I checked but nothing changed in UPS.

What they have done is created a new order on the 20th October in my account but nothing moved since....and no new tracking nr.

They contacted me Monday to say it will be shipped but since Monday 23rd nothing happened.

• Yeah just seen your post on the other thread, seems we have exactly the same history with the return to the warehouse then a new order. On the same days.

We'll see how it moves or not. I was pretty sure with their email from Monday that they will be shipping at least this week, but there is nothing on UPS checking with the Order nr.

• Yes I feel that email was somewhat sent in error. I initially thought it was a generic boilerplate/reply to all response but actually mine was slightly different in that it specifically mentioned my 'reshipped' order (which others did not). I guess maybe they just edited it to contain those words but it does suggest the update was intentional.

But, like you, I have absolutely no evidence to suggest it's even left their warehouse, let alone been held up in customs. Nothing on UPS for the new order number, no new tracking number, no new updates to the old tracking number since the RTS on the 2nd October.

I'm concluding it was either a mistake or a lie. Just frustrating when it took them 3 weeks to reply with that, and now probably another 3 weeks for them to tell me 'oops, we made a mistake - please confirm again if you still want it' then another 3 weeks...

• Mine arrived on the UPS 'date' where I was relieved of another 47gbp for 'fees' - which is VAT and UPS handling charge. Literally a month after I ordered my QR2 set on launch night.

The UPS guy almost couldn't look me in the eye. "Sorry mate, brexit 'n all that..." Which some of it is.

Anyways, I'm at least happy it arrived. I did have an 'apology' email from Fanatec yesterday, who confirmed that my order was indeed mid-ship.

Last time I buy from non-UK supplier though.

And definitely the last thing I order from Fanatec.

• I haven't received any tracking information from UPS, nor does anything appear when I search on UPS by reference number, and the tracking number is not visible on my order 1764113 details page on PC. Don't send me emails containing lies about the same.

• Yeah a chunk of us got the same email last week - whether it made sense or not. Some guy got it after enquiring about stock availability lol.

I (of course) got it too last week and like you, also can't see any evidence they've even shipped it yet. Well Monday was 4 days ago and guess what - nothing.

• What. A. Sh1t. Show. After reading whole thread Im uber worried about my shippment to the UK. I've only ordered on the 2/11 and after all of this I can easliy say that I won't be getting it before Christmast 4sure. Does anyone from the UK actually received their stuff within two weeks time? Its just worring that there is no info whatsoever from the Fanatec team.

• La même chose pour moi. Mais toujours aucunes information sur des numéros de suivis. Sur mon compte fanatec j'ai une nouvelle facture avec un nouveau numéro de référence (donc nouvelle commande je pense) mais pas de numéro de suivis.

• Avez-vous vérifié votre numéro de suivi à l'aide d'un PC?

• oui avec mon ancien numéro de référence c'est marqué ``retour à l'expéditeur``

avec le nouveau numéro de référence il n'y a rien

• Hello Fanatec,

Fanatec does not respond to any contact I have tried. I sent an email before making the purchase for technical questions and no response. I'm on holiday in London, so I took the opportunity to buy a McLaren steering wheel, and after I made the purchase I saw such an absurd delay in delivery, this is a lack of respect for customers. I'm in London until the end of November. I ask Fanatec, what will my situation be like if they are not going to be able to deliver the product on time? Will I simply lose the money? Will you deliver the steering wheel to the address after I leave? Lack of commitment from the company to customers, and lack of clarity in information. If there is a delay in delivery, they should at least notify the minimum time required for delivery, and not wait for the customer to buy and what would be fun turns into a problem.

I await feedback on my order: 1791173

kind regards,

Guilherme

• I ordered on the 13th November and my order says fully shipped but I still don’t have a shipping number and because of this I can’t cancel my order online. I understand shipping may be delayed but they could communicate a lot better to let ppl know what is going on.

order number is 1790042 in case anyone from fanatec sees this.

• I ordered qr2 wheel side and order is not appearing on my account but yet PayPal took the money 🤯 open a dispute but fanatec state they are take at least? 14 days? To reply? Is this is a joke ? I've been literaly robbed and I have to wait minimum two weeks to get in touch ? Sweet lord ....

• Hi

I would like to know the status of my order the website shows completly shipped but no tracking number either on the account or sent to an email.

Order numer 1809189

• They do 5 sent tracking even they saying u going to get one u won't . They will tell you u need to log in to the fanatec on desktop in order to see tracking but if u do it u won't see any tracking .

• Is there any other way to find out if it is been shipped?