Settings for the new WRC 2023 EA sports

edited October 2023 in DiRT

Any recommentations for this new game for GT DDPro on PS5?

Thanks

Comments

• I need this too pls ! 😊

• Rally Technical has created a video guide for the FFB settings. I've lowered the engine and crash settings to about 30, otherwise these feel pretty good.

Fanatec & Logitech FFB Settings | EA Sports WRC - YouTube

• It would be nice if Fanatec would show any support for new games. Forza Motorsport still doesn't have any official posts with settings and all default settings are absolute trash. WRC still doesn't even have its own section yet. These companies that are providing official support in games for their products you would think would want them to work and feel good too but apparently its up to the community to try and do that for them.

• Yes, we can understand the game is new, but there are Fanatec logo's trackside at almost every stage in this game, so it leads one to believe there at least is some involvement...

• Fanatec was quick to release recommended settings for F1 2023, unfortunately to no good, as they were poor. Other than that, settings are published long after the game’s release, if ever. I learned this the hard way as WRC 10 never got any, despite having the brand name plastered all over it.

It is beyond me why Fanatec operates like this.

• I have the best settings. Idk how to leave a post 4 every one to see

• Ok. Here are best ps5 ea WRC GT Dd pro settings. SEN-AUTO or 900. FF-40. FFS- PEAK. NDP-25. NFR-10. NIN-OFF. INT-3. FEI-100. FOR-100. SPR-100. DPR-100.

EDIT DEVICE SETTINGS

Vibrationa d force-on

Self aligne torque-80

Wheel friction-20

SELF CENTRE FORCE- ON. HOPE THIS HEPS. IM SHAWNDABOMB420 ON PSN. HAVE A GOOD DAY

• Ok. Here are best ps5 ea WRC GT Dd pro settings. SEN-AUTO or 900. FF-40. FFS- PEAK. NDP-25. NFR-10. NIN-OFF. INT-3. FEI-100. FOR-100. SPR-100. DPR-100.

EDIT DEVICE SETTINGS

Vibrationa d force-on

Self aligne torque-80

Wheel friction-20

SELF CENTRE FORCE- ON. HOPE THIS HEPS. IM SHAWNDABOMB420 ON PSN. HAVE A GOOD DAY

• Actually. 720 may be best for sensitivity

• Hello, does anyone have the problem that with the GT DD Pro 8Nm and the BMW GT2 V2 steering wheel it does not detect the buttons?

I have to enter the game with the PS5 controller and the same to move through the menus, only the pedals and steering wheel work for me once I am on the track to start.

On the track, no buttons on the steering wheel work either, only the PS5 controller.

Do you know how to solve it?

• edited November 2023

Are you running the wheel in native mode? Blue (PS5) Red (PC)? I just recreated what you are talking about by running it in compatibility mode on PC. Also make sure your wheel is set as the primary device in the control settings.

• Fanatec DD Pro/CSL DD 8nm

SEN - This is all over the place. I was running the game in auto with great results. Today I booted the game and it was at max degrees and I couldn't get it to change. Running 900 or 720 seems fine. Calibration makes no sense. Usually says 180 after I calibrate it but soft lock is still at whatever the base is set to.

FFB - 100

FFS - Peak

NDP - 20

NFR - 10

NIN - 0 (Many are setting this from 10 - 20. I don't like the extra assist on turning it provides. Makes the wheel feel "swimmy")

INT - 3

FEI - 80-100 (If you like less vibration change it here. It's much easier to do than opening the in game menu and tweaking it for each car/track.)

FOR - 80 Asphalt, 100 gravel/dirt, 120 snow (Again, easy to change on base. It feels like tarmac is just a bit too heavy for me and loses detail. This has been a good quick way for me to get a better feeling on all surfaces.

SPR - 0

DPR - 100

In Game

Torque - 62

Wheel Friction - 34

Tyre Friction - 18

Suspension - 125

Tyre Slip - 90

Engine - 100 (Personal preference change at will)

Collision - 80 (Same as engine, personal preference)

Soft lock - 75 - 100 (Same as two above, personal preference)

Steering Centre Force - OFF - All this setting does is align your wheel when you reset to track. I don't like my wheel whipping around 360 degrees with my fingers near it so I leave it off.

This game just like all the others is fiddly. If you like a tighter wheel because you're a masochist and haven't ever driven a vehicle, crank up those 2 friction settings.

I will be leaving my settings here for awhile. Changing values on the BASE instead of in-game when I feel like something needs to be dialed in. It's much faster and I can get what I'm missing by playing with those instead of going through the menus each time.

P.S - It's also a good idea to power cycle your wheel after messing with in game settings. There seems to be a disconnect sometimes where the degrees and vibrations get confused.

• yeah where is all the official support? there should be a WRC 23 thread in the first time with the recommended settings for all the Fanatec bases not just the DD

• The official posts for any game are usually many months after release. Who knows. And honestly, the settings they provide are usually not great for most people either way.

• One would assume Fanatec has some decent settings for their wheelbases as they let a big group of real life WRC drivers try out the game on their setups with DD1's or DD2's just over a week ago.

• Interesting, makes it even more inexplicable as to why the settings are online at launch.

• Yes u r correct I change it back and forth to which car they put me in. Lol

• These are my settings for the DD2. I've always used a lower FFB setting but tried making it higher and then setting the game FFB lower and I think I prefer that. You do have to make sure though that you set the Steering force scale way down so when you reset your car the wheel doesn't reset so fast.

Sen - 900

FFB - 85

FFS - Linear

NDP- 5

NFR,NIN - off

INT - 1

FEI - 70

FOR 100

SPR -OFF

DPR 100

In Game Settings

SAT - 20

WF - 10

TF - 20

SUS - 90

TS - 25

ENG - 30

Coll - 70

Soft Lock - 100

Steering Force Scale - 5

• How do i calibration rotation on my gr dd pro in game settings i have realy no f clue bad maby stupid hahaha

• First go all the way to the right then left for the first setting. Then the second time you need to go back to center then rotate the wheel 90 degrees left or right and hold it there and hit the button. It should show your sensitivity in the menu and then see if it matches your wheel settings.

• Here is mine, ps5 gt dd pro 8nm

SEN 900

FFB 100

FFS PEAK

NDP 20

NFR 10

NIN 20

INT 3

FEI 100

FOR 100

SPR OFF

DPR 100

BLI 65

BRF 70

Torque: 65

wheel friction: 36

tyre friction: 8

suspension: 130

tyre slip: 90

engine: 100

collision: 115

soft lock: 75

steering center force scale: off

I am also setting the deadzone for the handbrake to 5 and also for the brake to 2 (just because in the rally school you can complete some lesson because it detect brake when it shouldn’t so you fail to pass and the handbrake without the dead zone is not working )

• Hi,

Here is mine settings for csl dd 8 NM (PC mode):

SEN auto

FFB 100

FFS PEAK

NDP 50

NFR off

NIN off

INT 11

FEI 100

FOR 100

SPR 100

DPR 100

Torque: 80

wheel friction: 15

tyre friction: 30

suspension: 45

tyre slip: 100

engine: 100

collision: 70

soft lock: 100

steering center force scale: 50

Funny is that after spending some time testing setings that are available here and on Youtube i've just copy my setting from Dirt 2.0 and it works just fine for me. So if You already got settings from that game and its fine for You just try to paste it in EA.

• Per csl DD 8nm

Sen 1080 (do wheel Calibration in game, very important)

Soft Lock on

Ffb 100 peak

Ndp 30

Nfr 10

Nin 5

Int 3

Fei 80

For 100

Spr off

Ndp 100 ( control tire friction in game)

In game

Align 50

Wheel friction 0 (controlled by Ndp on wheel base)

Tire friction 75

Dumper 65

Tire sleep 65

Engine 70

Collision 45

Recenter off

For me work well on every Surface and car

• Hi drivers 😃. After a new patch I have problem to put correct settings. Please let me know what kind of settings U have now? Thanks 🙏

• PC, Softlock on, 100, 1080 degrees.

My personal best Settings for clubsport dd + at 100% ffb. Good feeling on all surfaces with a large diameter Rallye Wheel.

enjoy:

The first few Hours i turned off tyre Slip and engine since These are only for immersion. But i figured out that they dont disturb either…

tyre on 5-7 is important to feel the loss of grip without getting tank slappers from acute haipins on tarmac.

Greetings from Austria!

• Finally settings for my DD+. Thanks for sharing. I'll try these with my DD+.