Podium Hub/Base/Rim compatibility

edited November 2023 in Steering Wheels

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Fanatec ecosystem but just purchased the Podium DD2 wheelbase during the black friday deal. I'm now looking for a suitable wheel rim, but am very confused about the compatibility. I tried to order the Podium Porsche 911 GT3 wheel, but once in my shopping card the webpage claims the following:

According to your order history, the selected Steering Wheel Podium Hub is not compatible with one or more of your purchased Wheel Base Podium Wheel Base DD2.

According to your order history, the selected Steering Wheel Podium Wheel Rim Porsche 911 GT3. Cup Leather is not compatible with one or more of your purchased Wheel Base Podium Wheel Base DD2.

According to your order history, the selected Steering Wheel Podium Button Module Endurance is not compatible with one or more of your purchased Wheel Base Podium Wheel Base DD2.

According to your order history, the selected Steering Wheel Podium Advanced Paddle Module is not compatible with one or more of your purchased Wheel Base Podium Wheel Base DD2.

Is this correct? It sounds odd to me that the Podium Base is incompatible with the Podium Hub/Button Module/Pedal Module/Wheel Rim.

It also claims similar incompatibility with e.g. ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module , is ClubSport not supported by the DD2 either? What is compatible then?

Comments