UPDATE: The first batch of Clubsport DDs is getting shipped!

2»

Comments

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited November 2023
  • When is the 2nd batch of the ClubSport DD expected?

• I'm asking my csdd order why not shipping which order number was 1750321

But fanatec reply me tell me my bmr date🤣

See? This order number are not my csdd order num!!!!!

Take seriously please,I ordered csdd in 13 oct!!

You fanatec never tell me or sent me dely information!!!!!

It was been almost 2 month!!!!! You prodect manufacture in china,and japan was nearest! Why not ship to Japan ,only japan no one received csdd!

• No 1 received the csdd yet, most have the same notice "completely shipped". Expecting tracking number this week.

• That's not correct. There are some reports on Reddit and Facebook of customers who already received the CS DD.

• you message there is typed that next month at 4. its not that you close to china but instead those stuff is needed product, they don't grow on trees

also you pointed 13 October, it doesn't matter because you ordered a pre order product,

when i ordered my first csl dd, it taked for me month for get that and i not scream no a once because i know it takes time.

but yes try not use mobile phone when you desperate waiting your product because those sometimes may not show tracking number at all and you to may miss it first place

• mr Böschen, are there csdd+ this year in japan, dont want to wait any more, if not i will go us to order.and when benlty wheel come up

• i tell you this as friend, better little wait and get yourself some patience because there no way to tell when next waiting time is

• My CSDD order was placed on October 13, 2023, at 16:11 (Number: 1765932). I ordered almost immediately when the pre-order started. My friend placed an order two hours later, and his order has already been shipped, but mine hasn't. We're both from Japan. Isn't your company supposed to ship in the order of when the orders were placed? (Both my friend and I only pre-ordered CSDD). Please provide a reasonable explanation or expedite my shipment!

• My CS DD arrived today and at least for me everything was like described by Fanatec in e-mails and on the website except that I didn't receive any mails from UPS!

• Pre-ordered GERMANY : 26.10.2023, Availability date: 07.11.2023
    • Delay Availability to 14.11- E-Mail from Fanatec: 06.11.2023
    • Delay Availability to 28.11- E-Mail from Fanatec: 10.11.2023
    • 21.11.2023 - Order Status changes to completely shipped (which "may be temporarily wrong")
    • 26.11.2023 19:00 - UPS tracking number appears in Website Order Overview
    • 27.11.2023 18:00 - tracking umber gets available on UPS order tracking
    • 28.11.2023 9:00 - Delivery

So like others I was very inpatient and had a lot of doubts (because of the communication in this forum) but in the end FANATEC processed this order like intended and I am very glad with the result. Also the driver installation and everything else (table clamp) worked like a charm.

But maybe I was lucky and the delivery to outside of Germany may have totally different problems.

• You probably got very lucky... I am from Germany and ordered on the 14th of october. There is still no tracking number in my Fanatec account, but (just like your order) my order is shown as "completely shipped" since the 21.11. They said the status could be temporarly wrong, but for maximum of 5 days. But 6 days later nothing changed. However, you can use the order number from Fanatec as reference in the UPS tracking service. That way I can see at least some information regarding my parcels. It says they shoul've arrived today, but they didn't. I was home all day, so I surely didn't just miss it.... I am very disappointed. Every single day I hope for it to arrive and every single time I get disappointed. Now I just think it is weird that apperently there was something coming my way. But still no tracking number and no CS DD at home.

• i received mine, but probably have to send it back. the wheelbase is emitting coil-whine.

• hello, can someone who has already received their DD confirm that it works 100% and the coil does not squeak? I see that problems with squeaking coils are starting to appear, which is not comforting for us who are waiting for our DDs.

• edited November 2023

No squeaking, ran it yesterday for about 4-5 hours.

• edited November 2023

When you put your ear < 30cm to the base and have no noise in the room you can hear a quiet coil wine but when you turn the base off it's (certailnly) gone.

For me it does not matter because if you drive with headphones you cannot hear it and without the sound of the game is much much louder. So in both cases you will not hear it (at least on my CS DD base).

• Hi all,

i received my CS DD yesFterday. Fun thing is, i cant test it, because the with the CS DD ordered QR2s were not shipped. So i cant use the CS DD. Thats really annoying. And that all after the two times they delayed the shipping. How is it possible, that 2 QR2s that are ordered with the CS DD and everything payed months ago are not shipped. When I have to wait until the QRs are available again on 17th of January i will cancel all my other orders i did in the black friday and give the CS DD back and go to another brand. Now i have the CS DD at home i waited months for and still cannot use it. In fact that i cant test it, makes it also not confirmable everything works and i think i give it back because of the right of withdrawal is only two weeks.

Thats really a shame and i think this was finally my last deal with fanatec.

• They are not. I received my CS DD Yesterday. I ordered it with two QR2s on October 16th. I got the base, but not the QRs. If I have to wait any longer, and nothing happens like they send me an QR Lite or something till the QR2s are available. I will give everything the base back, an cancel my black friday orders. I cant use and test the the CS DD in the time of right of withdrawal so it will go back and i want my money back i also payed for the QR2s months ago. Thats really a shame. So be aware.

• They are not. I received my CS DD Yesterday. I ordered it with two QR2s on October 16th. I got the base, but not the QRs. So its like i have no base at all.

• Ah, this is very strange, they themselves say that they don't ship separately, it's pretty shit to have the base but nothing to use it.

• Yes, read this also in the mail they send when they delayed the shipping. Yes, pretty shit to have this thing and no way to use it.

• Finally i received my QRs. Maybe the issue was at UPS. 

Got some hours of testing now behind me. Man the CS DD feels good. Response is so fast. Hard to describe but it feels amazing.(im coming from a dd pro 8 Nm).

The QR2 is also very very good in my opinion.

BUT!! I have a weird issue:

I updated the driver to the latest (454).

I played the first couple of hours with my Clubsport RS Wheel. Everything fine.

Then i jumped to the McLaren GT3. 

After maybe 10 minutes the Oled screen just gone off. Also the tuning menu on the wheel did not work anymore, so no failure of the game. Didnt show anything. After restart of the base the screen worked again. 10 minutes later, same issue. Buttons are working, screen not. Never got any issue with the wheel on my dd pro. Attached the RS Wheel again. No issues. Checked the QR on the mclaren 10 times. Everything right. There was a firmware update for the wheel with the driver package. Hope its a driver / firmware issue and not a contact problem on the base. 

Anybody else with the same issue?

• When will the dd+ be delivered? The email said that we would receive the dd+ in 2023!

• So ein Kumpel hat eine Antwort vom FanatecSupport erhalten! Die DD+ wird wohl erst nach der Inventur versendet. Warum man jeden Kunden der anfragt dies per Mail mitteilt und nicht öffentlich schreibt bleibt mir dabei ein Rätsel!

Such a buddy received an answer from Fanatec Support! The DD+ will probably only be sent after the inventory. Why you tell every customer who requests this by e-mail and does not write publicly remains a mystery to me!