Live chat Fanatec customer service

Hello @fanatec, why do you need Live Chat if no one has responded for weeks, you can connect 100 times a day and wait for a consultant, but it makes no sense because no one responds on the other side anyway. massacre.

Comments

• They are receiving about a million emails and chats from inpatient people that keep spamming them, and you expect a small team to be able to handle this? "Just hire more people" Yeah it does not work like this... Just be patient people and everything will be fine, if you ordered and you paid, i'm sure you will get your stuff...

• Ritchie KrayRitchie Kray Member
    edited November 2023

That’s not so easy like you think. A lot of us are afraid of wordless canceled orders with no reason and we need answers. And nobody give us the answers. And when just 1 person work at the email backlog, is this pretty much too less. They have to hire up more people to solve this backlog which is existing for years.

yes, a lot of people are impatient and spamming, which is the wrong way. But there are a lot of people with real questions and strange things in their account and need help for this but they didn’t get some. You have to wait for months in some cases and the money is gone for this time.

so understanding for Fanatec is right and good, but you have to have also understanding for the customers, which didn’t get any help for weeks and months.

• And the email problem is also homemade. The live chat doesn’t work and the hotline was deactivated. So the only way to contact Fanatec is the email. So there is no miracle that the backlog is growing and growing. This will never stop until they hire more people or a company for that. They making money enough for hire a company which working on the backlog within a week. But they have to and didn’t ignore that.

• What am I being thanked for again?

Can you imagine calling?

Hello, this is the Fanatec hotline, currently all our agents are with other callers. Current wait time is 14 days, please hold.

• Man, imagine that I'm stubborn, I live in Poland, next door to Fanatec's headquarters, I know a bit of German, so I thought, I'll call ;). I called all week, hanging on the line for several hours... no one answered, it's easier to call the deceased than to call Fanatec customer service, similar situation with live chat, you can try dozens of times a day when it's available, but no one answers I connected. This is total mockery, but let's be brave ;). My colleague's arguments about a small company are completely unwise to me, a small company does not have a global reach, etc.

• yeah i have been waiting for 2.5 months now and they only contacted me once to tell me my wheel and base was lost(1.5 months ago).

then i get a auto response saying the backlog is fixed and i need to send another mail that they will reply to in 3-5 days i have been waiting hoping for a response but it has been 13 days scince the auto response mail.

i am getting so angry with fanatec support ITS STUFF WORTH OVER 500 EUROS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AND THEY CANT EVEN REPLY TO A MAIL.

so everyone that sees this please cancel youre fanatec order and buy a MOZA RACING wheel the support is infinitly better and the quality of the base is the same.

• ja ich Warte nun auch schon seit dem 25.03.24 auf meine Bestellung, auf Mails kommt eben nur die Automatische Meldung, sein dem 25.03.24 im Status Übergabe ans Lager. mach die das mit der Schnecken Post, Viele Kollegen haben auch bestellt wenn man alles zusammen rechnet sind es ca. 7000 € die nun schon tage /Monate weg sind, wenn nicht bald mal einen Lieferung Kommt werden wir eine Sammel Klage Machen, den es kam ja nicht mal ein Bescheid das im Moment warum und weshalb es so lange dauert. es kann ja durchaus Vorkommen das ein Artikel im Moment nicht das ist aber dann kann man bescheid geben, und das im Vorstand Karos herrscht darf nicht auf dem Kunden Rücken ausgetragen werden, oder sind die Leute die für den Versand zuständig sind entlassen worden, bei keine Firma gibt es das Der betrieb Läuft weiter wie gewohnt, also woran liegt es.

und der Live Chat ist genau so wie die Support Nummer keiner erreichbar, Mein Nächster schritt wirt sein das ich Direkt den Endor AG kontaktiere mal sehen wie Lange die noch eine Aktien Gesellschaft bei Fanatec Bleiben, es sei den Fanatec und Endor AG ist das Gleich nur ein Anderer Name.

• Ich warte auch seit dem 12.03.2024

auf meine Ware Gran Turismo DD+ Paket

keine Antwort auf Mails

solangsam wird es Lächerlich

auf Facebook sind unzählige Kommentare die warten unzufrieden sind

ich möchte gerne meine Meinung Ware die ich bezahlt habe bekommen

Order Nummer 1936XXX

• Ja ist eine Frechheit sowas, Lesen die nicht die Kommentare im Forum, denen scheint das scheiß egal zu sein, Viele Stammkunden werden wohl nicht mehr bei denen Kaufen, habe gehört das Moza auch bald eine Liezens bekommt für GT7. dann ist Fanatec Raus.

• Wie lange wartet man den auf die Ware bei dir schon ?

und Moza für die Konsole dann also PlayStation 5 ?

• Ich warte seit dem 25.03.24 Moza weis ich nicht genau, du weist doch wie das ist im Netz wird viel erzählt, in Facebook gibt es einen post von einem der hat am 10.04.24 Bestellt und am 16.04.24 war die Ware da, und der wohnt in Fort McMurray Alberta schon Komisch es heist doch das im Moment nicht ins Ausland versendet wird

• Jaa also ich habe Donnerstag eine Mail bekommen das es in der Nächsten Woche Verschickt wird mal schauen und hoffen

• Ja die Mail habe ich und einige Kollegen auch bekommen, mal schauen ob sich da was tut, oder ob es nur eine Hinhalte taktig ist.

• Allso mein DD-Pro ist nun doch noch angekommen, nun Kommt es Aber, es Gibt ja ein Neues Update Für GT7, wo man bei dem Grandturismo Lenkrad auch die 4 Sticks belegen Kann was echt super wäre, coole Sache, hatte mich schon gefreut, ABER das kann man nur bei dem Lenkrad von dem Extrem machen, Leider, Hoffe es kommt bald noch ein update das es auch bei dem DD-Pro Lenkrad geht.