Problem with CS DD and F1 esport V2

Good morning, yesterday I received the new CSL DD base with the QR2 quick release to mount on my F1 esport V2 chainring. The base is recognized without problems (it is updated regularly), while the steering wheel, once the base is turned on, is not recognized. If I try to disconnect the steering wheel and reconnect it to the base by trying to force it towards the QR on the base it is recognized (the steering wheel is already updated to the latest software). It may seem that the pins do not fully fit into the base and this causes the steering wheel not to be recognised. The curious thing is that once recognized, if I turn off the base and turn it back on, the steering wheel is not recognized again and I have to repeat the procedure as above. I can't understand if it could be a QR problem (base or steering wheel) or the steering wheel itself having problems. To tell the truth, the steering wheel with the QR2 does not seem to fit perfectly into the QR of the base (at least when compared with the videos found online). Maybe I need to put some grease on the hub? Another thing I might think is that the 454 firmware has a bug about it. Who can give me a hand?

Comments