McLaren GT3 doesn't work like it should
I work for a company that has set up and commissioned a racing simulator for a client. We use a PS5 + Gran Turismo 7 with the following accessories:
- QR2_BS_C QR2 Base-Side (Type-C)
- CSL_EP_V2 CSL Elite Pedals V2
- CSL_E_SW_MCL_P CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2
- QR1L_WS QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (Simplified Quick Release Adapter)
- BK180_EU Boost Kit 180 (8Nm)
- GT_DD_PRO_WB_B Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
Now, onto my issue:
The steering wheel worked perfectly during the provisional installation. However, during the finalization of the installation, it no longer functions correctly. While it does exhibit some resistance and very slight vibrations, it does not respond at all to collisions or accidents. In such events, the steering wheel should present extreme resistance or turn, etc.
Everything is up to date, and all devices respond correctly in the software.
What can I do?