Need help with a new wheel in ACC

Hello, recently I switched from my mclaren gt3 v2 wheel to clubsport formula v2.5x, I installed the firmware for the new wheel and everything is working fine but there are new options on fanalab like dynamic FFB and Vibration. I mainly play ACC and noticed that I don't feel the kerbs vibration like before, I feel some but other ones I don't even feel vibration. I have everything off in dynamic FFB and Vibration settings. Should I keep the same settings on the base with the new wheel?And also should I turn on something of the new settings available? Thank you!

Comments

• I have the Formula v2 wheel also and just started with ACC and have also noticed that some curbs have light to no vibration feedback, while other have acceptable vibration feedback. This is with or without Fanalab running.

Turning on the the vibrations in Fanalab only activate the rumble motors in the steering wheel it self (If enabled in Tuning page ) and the brake and throttle pedal rumble motors, most of these vibrations are so small at 100% you will never feel them, steering wheel being the better of the three though. Would just leave the Fanalab Vibrations Off.

You should feel the ripple strips (Kerbs) through the main Fanatec DD motor as a part of the normal suspension system, was good in AC and Content Manager added an effect to boost Kerb rumble higher that the overall FFB so you feel them much better at 50-100% extra, but alas no such setting in ACC.

As for Dynamic FFB: Leave it all off it will only add more Damper and stiffen and muddy the FFB feel even worse overall and with Kerb feedback.

I wouldn't see any need to change the FFB settings, as both wheels are approx same diameter and weight most likely.

• What are your settings?

I had the same feeling with new firmware and cs dd 12nm and formule v2 rim

• Still experimenting a bit, was running 50/50 for all AC, Grid and Dirt Rally racing games, but been trying 50/70, 60/60 and 40/80 ratios (Game Gain/Fanatec DD1 FFB Strength)

Assetto Corsa Comp. Game

Gain: 40 or 50 or 60

Damper: 0

Dynamic Damping: 0

Fanatec DD1 FFB: 80, 70 or 60 (Linear Mode)