Clubsport wheel base v2.5 (HELP)

Resently updated my drivers and firmware and since then i have zero forcefeed back. I press the Force Feedback test and the wheel moves with no torque. zero resistance . How can i go back to previous firmware as i believe this to be the problem? i can only see previous driver downloads.. Hope someone can help it was work brilliant before firmware update.

Comments

• You can roll back Firmware via the UI.

Be sure to follow all directions as if not followed properly can cause bigger problems.

Before you do that I would suggest uninstalling the Fanatec Driver package/Reboot/Install. I have used this process whenever there is an update as I have had similar issues as you have described in the past.

Good luck.

• Thanks but i dont see any downgrade firmware option via uI in the Fanatec firmware manager

• Is there any Fanatec support here? really need to get this problem sorted

• Unfortunately I sold my CSW v2.5 and am awaiting the CS DD so I am unable access the area of the UI I need to give detailed directions.

Perhaps @Maurice Böschen can provide some assistance, but I think you have to tick the box about manual update of firmware and then prompts from there??

• Thanks,appreciate your time. but the new updates and firmware are definatly not good for the CSW V2.5 . Be warned CSW users I will revert to older drivers and somehow the old firmware if i can figure how to revert them back .. Hope it's not bricked !!!

• Axel KochAxel Koch Member
    edited December 2023

I use the CSW 2.5 on my test rig and have recently updated to the 454 without problems,

in the readme I saw that there was no update for the CSW 2.5 hardware

Base FW 693

Motor FW 22