Steering wheel suddenly no longer works

In the game (F1 23) the steering wheel suddenly stopped working. Since then the fanatec firmware updater makes an update and repeats it constantly. After that, the steering wheel is still not recognized. Everything else, i.e. pedals and wheel base, works. As soon as I plug in the steering wheel, the firmware updater appears and the update is installed. As soon as it is finished, it starts all over again. Since the incident in the game, the LED on the steering wheel is no longer lighting up. Please help asap

Comments

• Unfortunately, I have the same problem and it has been waiting for a day as broken, I think it is a software problem. Fanatec is now the worst brand in my opinion and I will advise my relatives not to buy it.

• Use an Allan key to loosen the stalk area of the base. Then make sure the stalk is pushed right into the wheel base. I had this problem and it was because the stalk was not pushed right in. make sure you then tighten the whole lot up enough that it won't come out again.

• I am having a similar problem, my FFB and steering still works but all my buttons and paddles stop working for a short time, between 5 and 30 seconds. Have tried all the reseating tips but the problem persists. Happens on Clubsport V2 and McLaren wheels. Any ideas anyone ?