Podium Steering Wheel Monte Carlo

Hello dear Fanatec Team,

I can not find any screws for attaching the Sparco wheel to the Podium Hub.

There are no screws into the Sparco package, there are only screws for attaching the Podium Hub with the QR2, and screws for attaching the BMR.

Have you forgotten it?

Many regards Michael Hartmann

Comments

• Tomaz HocevarTomaz Hocevar Member
    edited December 2023

I think they put screws for the wheels in with the wheel only. Sparco is original, not fanatec, so it doesn't come with screws. Mine was also missing screews to mount it to the hub...

Also don't bother contacting support. They still own me a refund from september, but i don't get any replies.

• Hello, I am disappointed to realize that the Rally module button is not recognized by the EA Sports WRC game...
    Concretely I cannot navigate the menus with the steering wheel joysticks or even validate or go back with the buttons, I have to use the keyboard and mouse to do this...
    This is clearly a regression!
    Please should I wait for a future firmware update or rather a game update?
    In advance thank you for your response.

• I think it's the game, my Endurance wheel is pretty useless too. I have to use the controller for everything except steering.

Still waiting for my module to be collected by UPS, its had a tracking number for 2 weeks now ☹️

• I think the same thing except that for my part the endurance module is well recognized by the game and it works very well but you have to take the time to configure the functions, it's strange that for you it doesn't work...

• For those of you who got this wheel. Is the QR1 installed to the Podium Hub when you receive it?

I ask because QR1 gets stuck on the shaft of the Podium Hub.