QR2 Lite, missing the T10 wrench

Howdy All, just like the title says!

I just got my QR2 Lite and when I opened it up I noticed that were was NO T10 Trox wrench! So I can't install the QR2 Lite and trox it to the required Nm if I don't have a T10 Trox wrench.

I did just fill out a support ticket, but I don't except to get any kind of resolution from Fanatec. I e-mailed them a question on Dec 05/23 and still have NOT hear back from them.

So I wish you all GOOD LUCK with any of your orders coming with all the items in the box accordantly to the "What is in the box"!

WHAT'S INCLUDED

QR2 Lite Wheel-Side

1x Allen key (4 mm)

1x Allen key (3 mm)

1x Allen key (2.5 mm)

1x Torx driver (T10)

2x Plastic washers

4x Bolts (T10

Thanks for Reading

Comments

• Stephen JayStephen Jay Member
    edited December 2023

You don't get a torque wrench just the driver, it doesn't say one is included so you have nothing missing. You're wasting your time contacting support because they have supplied everything that should be included. If you want one that badly buy one on Amazon or something. I just used the supplied T10 driver, did it by hand and it's been fine.

• edited December 2023

Hi, I'm so sorry. I did make 1 mistake.

What item I should of said is that I bought the base side QR2 Base-Side (Type-C) and it should of came with the trox wrench.

I just got my QR2 Lite QR2 Base-Side (Type-C) and when I opened it up I noticed that were was NO T10 Torx wrench! So I can't install the QR2 Lite and torx it to the required Nm if I don't have a T10 Torx wrench.

I did just fill out a support ticket, but I don't except to get any kind of resolution from Fanatec. I e-mailed them a question on Dec 05/23 and still have NOT hear back from them.

So I wish you all GOOD LUCK with any of your orders coming with all the items in the box accordantly to the "What is in the box"!

WHAT'S INCLUDED

QR2 Lite Wheel-Side

1x Allen key (4 mm)

1x Allen key (3 mm)

1x Allen key (2.5 mm)

1x Torx driver (T10)

2x Plastic washers

4x Bolts (T10

Thanks for Reading

• Base side QR2 doesn't come with a torque wrench either, no Fanatec product does. I'm assuming you need one to tighten the new 2 piece clamp, if so a bike torque wrench should do the job.

• He does not have the normal Torx screwdriver included in the package, Fanatec did not add it.