DD2 or pc issue?

I recently bought a dd2 second hand. Installed it to my rig and tested it and it worked perfectly fine at the beginning. But after 20min of driving in iracing a error happened. The car suddenly turns to the left or right. In the replay cameras I could see that both front wheels pointed inside so the wheels weren't parallel. On the wheel base I could feel a force but it wasn't heavy or that the wheel turns to one side. The base applied force but the steering stayed straight. After a few seconds it's working again and I can drive normally for the next 10 to 30 min until the same thing happens again.I tried a lot with USB energy management and I tried different USB hubs plus a different cable. I deleted fanalab completely in case of itm issues. Also in the iracing replay you can see your inputs. And the steering data shows exactly what I did to the wheel in real life.

I just ask if someone knows a solution to this?

Also my pc is not the newest and freezes here and there so it's maybe not even the base. But could anyone help. I am getting really frustrated here

Comments