DD Pro Disconnects after 2520 Rotation

Updated to the latest version and noticed my DD Pro Supports 2520 degrees of rotation.

If I set it to that in the control panel and then turn left, as soon as I get to 2520 there's a slight level of resistance (expected) but then it suddenly disconnects the wheel.

If I rotate right, no issue. The level of resistance is greater for what it's worth but it never disconnects.

Anyone else getting this? Super weird, only for turning left...

Comments

• sorry, vice versa - if I rotate right it disconnects after 2520 and a very minimal resistance. If I rotate left there's a much greater amount of resistance at "-2520" and it doesn't disconnect..

• Contact support, there's nothing else to say, that's why no one responded.

If your wheelbase is new and still has a long warranty period, and if it works well with 1080 degree rotation, wait for a calmer period before contacting them.

• Exactly why I came here 😊

I was hoping others could try to replicate/see if they experience the same.

Super easy on my end to reproduce; set sensitive to 2520 degrees and turn all the way left past the resistance and it should disconnect.

If others can reproduce too then I can reference this post for the dev team and don't need to waste anyone's time..

• Hi Brent,

Ik can replicate same same problem. However I've this whith my Gran Tourismo base.

It wasn't like this when I got it. It seems to be a software issue with the last update, or It's just a happening to me at the same time. As soon as I turn the settings on "auto", I have no disconnecting.

I think that most peolpe have the settings on "auto" and won't even know there is a problem.

I hope they know what the issue is , so the can solve it with probably a software/firmware update.

• OK.... Guess what?

Just as was checking the system, I got info about a driver update for my PC.

After installing and rebooting, There was a firmware update for my base, as that fixed the issue for me.

I hope it's working for you as well.

• Hey Peter! That's awesome! Unfortunately I tried and no like : ( I updated the drivers and firmware and still breaks when steering to the right. Bummer