CS DD knocking Sound from the Wheelsbase

So, about two weeks ago i got my CS DD and since them, i was happy with this great Base and started to experience the Power and georgeus Feedback these Base provides.

But yesterday during a longer run in ACC on Spa i realized that there was a strange Feeling in the Wheel. A Feeling that there is something moving Inside the Base what normally shouldnt move.

I took off my headphones and it was clearly to hear that something is knocking Inside the Base.

These knocking Sounds can easily be reproduced cause It happens only in two specific positions of the wheel/shaft.

If i turn the Wheel from middel Position for about 15 Degres to the left, it knocks Inside the Base. If i turn the Wheel from the middel for about 40-45 Degres to the right the same sound as double knocking appears. You can turn the Wheel for 360 degres and if you reach one of these specific positions again you can hear these knocking Sounds. It dont matters if the Base is switched on or off.

I Think it's time for an RMA, or is there anything i can do from my side at first.

Some Basic Dates:

Wheel Base: CS DD

WB-FW: 2.0.1.3

WQR-FW: 1.0.0.3

CSUHXV2-FW: 2

Comments