DD1 wheel base axis stuck/blocked since this morning

Hello everyone,

I was using my DD1 base yesterday without any problem, but since this morning, without any material changes or without any driver updates the motor seems to be stuck. I can't turn the wheel.

When I power on my Fanatec DD1 base, the wheel axis is blocked.

As you can see in the attached video, when you power on the base, the little calibration rotation usually done in the boot sequence is no longer applied. The base try to do it, but it seems to be blocked shortly.

When you try to rotate the wheel, the axis is stuck. I try with 2 differents wheels (Formula V2 and Porsche 918 RSR) and it's the same problem. All my Windows and hardware drivers are up-to-date, I also tried the downgrade the motor drivers just in case, but without more success. You can also heard in the video that the ventilator is going full speed although the base was cold. It's not normal, it doesn't happen before.

Here is my drivers versions (but I doubt it is the problem because everything was working fine days before)

Wheel base : 3.0.3.6

Wheel base Motor : 3.0.0.2

Pedals 1.35

Do you also experiment this issue ? Is there a way to fix it or I have to send the equipment for repair ?

In advance, thank you for any suggestion / advise / solution.

Vincent

Comments