Clubsport DD+ Neue Verfügbarkeit in der Bestellung

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe seid heute ein Neues Verfügbarkeitsdatum in meiner Bestellung.

Mein altes Datum war der 12.12.2023

Mein Neues Datum ist der 27.12.2023

Ich komme aus Deutschland.

Comments

• The same here.

Not going to loose hope to maybe get it this year

• When order goes to warehouse it takes about a week to be shipped. Also they will not be shipping from 1.1 to 10.1 because of inventory check. So better expect it end of January...

• Yes I know but at least in the email from the 18th they wrote they aim to ship it end of the year. So a little hope ist there.

• Da ich all meine Black Week Bestellungen bereits erhalten habe, mache ich mir keine Sorgen.

Wenn die Clubsport DD+ am 27. Dezember im Lager ankommt, dann kann diese, rein Theoretisch, am 28. Dezember versendet werden.

Natürlich im Hinblick auf den Aktuellen Warenausgang der einzelnen Lager.

Ich gehe davon aus, dass anscheinend in Zentral Europa der Große Waren Versand bereits abgearbeitet wurde.

Natürlich gehe ich nicht davon aus, das die Lager nichts zu tun haben.

Aber das liegt wohl an meiner Positiven Einstellung.

Denn all meine Bestellungen, aus der Black Week, sind immer Zeitnah angekommen.

Ich drücke dennoch allen Vorbestellern Weltweit die Daumen, dass die Bestellte DD+ vor dem Jahreswechsel ankommt.

• well. it seem the first 3 batches are all available on 12/27 now. mine still remains 12/27 and it never changed.

• I see it exact this way.. i made several orders on BF, but all in extra orders.. the pedals, both wheel, the shifter, the base.. so i have to pay 6,95€ for each delivery, but this doesn't bother me, we are talking about over 2000€.. so i wanted to be sure, that i get the several packages as fast as i can get them.. pedals and shifter already delivered one week after BF, both wheels 2 weeks after BF.. now waiting for the DD+.

I think, when you unterstand and see, how they calculate the available date, it easy to handle it..