What is the manufacture date of your ClubSport DD?

Just wondering if it's safe to buy one yet with all the coil whine and other issues. How about firmware and driver issues?

Comments

• https://youtu.be/SFXocXzjaj4?t=453 Timestamped

I'm watching this with CC on and auto translate so I don't know if the translation is any good. But I've been watching this issue too. So far I have not been able to hear the whine in any videos posted. And i have not clue if this person is reliable. I just came across it. Maybe it will be useful to you.

Maurice has stated in the past that it's an issue and needs repair. But I need to actually whine to know what people are talking about. My ears might be too old to even hear it... :/

I assume it would need to be a consistently reported issue before they even address it in manufacturing.

• Thanks for link.

I was looking to see if they sold out of the CC DD for Christmas and wait for the next batch hoping for needed issue revisions.

Only coil whine I heard was on a couple of Nvidia Titans when playing games. Loud enough to hear over the case fans.

• I request an RMA for coil wine of the base...in my case there is a high pitch noise from the base just after 5-10 min of test. If you play with an headphones or pc speakers you don't listen the noise, but if you are in a silent room and no audio from pc when you bring your ear close to the base you can listen this noise.

• I have my RMA Video uploaded on YT cause of size. There you can hear the coil whine.

In the Video ist clear to hear but i need to say -> It´s louder in the Video then in real. I can message you the link to the video if you wan´t to hear it.