ClubSport DD+ Orders

Comments

• Probably every cancelled order enables the system to direct it to the first pre-orders in line. So it's ga good thing for the ones, myself included, who waited this out with a sh*tload of patience. But if it's a system thing without actually someone looking at it, it could be again false information 1/10 and still more patience is required.

• Pre-Ordered Oct 21,23 - USA

availability shows Jan 10th for me aswell.

the product page for Clubsport DD+ changed too.

*pending product approval by Sony doesn't show anymore.

• Under special notes it still says subject to final approval. Hopefully they did receive it. I also couldn’t find a downloadable manual for the DD+ just the DD. Could just be no one has time to update idk 🤷‍♂️

• My guess it that it arrived in warehouses and is ready for shipment, thats why the availability has changed. As soon as final sony approvement is there shipment can start.

• Can some moderator please block this zero-character? The extra scrolling-miles this guy causes wears out my mouse.

I actually do work for a living and have a social life, so from my perspective it is not comprehensible how someone can be so (annoyingly) active on a forum (and yet contribute absolutely nothing). Maybe as a final act of wasting anyones time zero zekan can explain his motivations. I would be fascinated, I am sure.

• Ich habe am 20.10. in Deutschland bestellt und bei mir steht unter Bestellungen weiterhin der 17.01.! Ich hoffe das Teil kommt bald und haut mich vom Hocker.

I ordered on 10/20 in Germany and I still have the 17.01. under Orders! I hope the part comes soon and knocks me off the stool.

• I'm sorry, but why are you addressing me, tagging me?

aha. you would fight directly with me.

ok, come on, you can.

HA HAHA HAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAA

• General update on the state of things at fanatec would be great

You've done your stock take.

How's things at the warehouse?

How many orders outstanding to ship ?

Arrival expectation date of out of stock items ?

On my 20th of November order everything is there and has been since 11th of December but is still in order processing not even handed to warehouse.

Just an indication of an estimated time line hope would be great beats having to check order status a couple of times a day.

• “I'm sorry, but why are you addressing me, tagging me?”

Damn, you are slow…🐌🧠

• anyone who's available date is 1/10 received the email for delivering DD+ from Fanatec yet?

• Everything I ordered was said to be available with overnight shipping....over 2 weeks later, nothing...

• I’m not holding my breath for my available date to mean anything until I see an official update about the Sony issues here. Until then I will keep checking……every……5……..minutes!

lol!

• I ordered the DD+ the day within a couple of hours of pre-orders going up in Australia. My date is the 17th.

I hope fanatec have sorted things out by now and that these will be shipped on time.

An update on Monday would be great.

• Fanatec, instead of many people on here (including myself) GUESSING what is happening with the DD+ orders, how about you tell us why we have Jan 10th date on our order page, and an update on the situation, even if there is nothing new. It's like you 'washed your hands' about this huge issue and the customers don't deserve clear and constant communication about it, but we do!

• starting to think I was scammed out of +$2k by these a-holes.

• edited January 14

I was about to cancel my order 1 hour ago , sell all my Fanatec gear and go for simagic, but there is no stock in spain and i should wait almost 2 months for them to restock again, so im pissed and fu**ed.

:-/

• J GJ G Member
    edited January 15

I can’t believe SONY is selling something without a pre-license !

I can’t believe FANATEC is buying something from SONY without minimal precautions,

That’s NOT the first product from FANATEC for PlayStation,

And that’s NOT the only FANATEC product delayed,

FANATEC you must show us the proofs of what you pretend.

Regarding the bunch of money you took.

• they don't have to.

they have an army of fools who believe them.

and that army of fools gives their money and blindly trusts them like naive little children.

• Thought you were leaving and going to a competitors product?

• of course.

4 different brands

only the best

• I think it's time the DD+ preorderers make an united stand and make it clear that there absolutely has to be some compensation for them. The DD+ orders are worth quite a lot of money, by estimate let's say 1500 €/$/£ per order (incuding all other items in the same order that have been delayed as a result). It is a questionable practice in general to pre-charge such sums months in advance, but it becomes completely intolerable when Fanatec can't fulfill their delivery dates because of their own internal struggles. A crowd-funded project can do that, because it is communicated in advance. An established business doing a bait-and-switch from a preorder to a crowd-funded project after the orders are in is false advertising at minimum and when the unauthorized loan period is extended, starts approaching fraud. Especially when Fanatec once again has given a deadline by when they promise an update and fail to deliver even those two sentences in writing.

There is an actual, real cost to not having your ~1500 €/$/£ for 3+ months. Compensation for the direct financial damage is the absolute minimum Fanatec has to do.

• Compensation... it has already been challenging for us to obtain the scarce information we have. All I want is to receive my order at home. This is not a game; if they truly don't know when they can send them, they shouldn't even set a availability date. Let the consumer decide whether to wait indefinitely or cancel and look for something elsewhere. I have no idea about laws, but I believe this borders on, at the very least, being illegal, and on top of that, they don't tell us anything. HOPEFULLY, they start shipping tomorrow, although given what I've seen, I don't expect even a notification.

• edited January 16

Im tired of this shit, just canceled my DD+ / QR2 and bought a simucube 2 Pro base + cube control F-pro wheel. Im selling all my Fanatec gear.

Bye Fanatec!

• 👌

• I also agree that Fanatec should provide some form of compensation for those who have pre-ordered and paid for a product that we have been delayed in getting. This is the very least they should do to help mediate the issue regarding the delays. This and provide an update every two weeks at where they are and the information they provide is accurate as well. Those who have ordered the DD+ have over 1k in funds tied up with them and I have to say that the marketing of the DD+ has been pretty sketchy to me where the product info says licensed for the PS5 but in the special notes lower on the page it has pending approval by Sony. Very misleading in the US and depending on what state/county you live in you may have different legal protections as a consumer.

I'm still waiting on mines but it would be great for an update and to provide some form of compensation for the delays. I would think a 25% coupon would be a good start at the very least. We did not exploit anything and in fact we may have been exploited since Fanatec took our monies first with a very misleading product info page for the DD+.

• Well, fellow sufferers, what do we want to bet that no DD+ will be sent today and the availability will be postponed again?

• I'll match your bet, and I'll raise you that they won't even say anything; within 4 or 5 days, the availability date will be changed.

• lets see what's happens today :)