My lap times are considerably slower 2/3 seconds per lap after firmware update

Hi guys I need help I mainly play gt7 on ps5 I have Gt dd pro 8nm ,load cell csl pedals (I only use 2pedals Throttle and load cell brake pedal the wheels I use are the csl wrc wheel and the club sport v2.5x all hard mounted to a play seat trophy,.here is my issue I got good on gt7 after learning the physics card tracks etc,.I’ve had my fanatec equipment about 7 weeks i updated the firmware straight away on the wheelbase and wrc wheel ,.I then purchased the v2.5x wheel which i updated the firmware straight away ,I never updated the pedals because I had no option to update the load cell,.yesterday I updated the load cell pedal and accelerator pedal ,.I went straight back on to gt7 checked my settings was correct on my fanatec wheel all good everything is how it was before ,.but now my car is so much slower than everyone else of the track I dominated most races I was in now I can’t finish a race because is there something I’m missing here i really frustrated I’m slower by 2/3 seconds per lap I’ve been nowhere near the split times on any split and people I usually beat by a lot are now a lot faster 🤷‍♂️😔

Comments

• Return to previous firmware.

But why do you update the firmware? Have you ever updated the firmware of non-Fanatec equipment? Make sure before reading the comments, the latest driver/firmware package 455 does not work well for CSL DD and DD Pro. Downgrade to 451.

• Is it possible to downgrade the firmware? Also would you recommend downgrading all devices (the wheels, pedals and wheelbase to 451?

• this looks like the pedals are not calibrated. then i would make sense that you get no 100% speed. maybe you must only recalibrate the pedals