Podium dd1ps4 .. Aiuto

Hello everyone.. I have not solved my problem yet.. i briefly tell you about my situation I bought a Podium dd1 ps4 in Juli 2023 and bifore August I arrived at home.. then I took advantage of black friday to buy other fanatec products ( pedal v3 -damper kit -kill switch ).. meanwhile I also got the alpine track racer I ordered.. so far everything perfect..Assembly all and the podium dd1 dones not detect 4 buttons and the right gearbox level diesel not input on the control panel.. I updated everything as described i the manual. But it does not work..I installed the driver 454 first, and then also the 455 as it was an update..I wanted to trust tanatec products because it is the first time I approach the sim racing world.. but I am very disappointed with this situation.. I only play at gt7 for the moment..I already opened a support ticket they told me to check the steering wheel pins and other tests.. but I didn't solve it.. what should I control the podium and practically NEW factory!!....I answered the email but I haven't called back again.. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you..

Comments

• Those drivers have issues. If everything worked before your driver updates, then start there first. I would try Driver 451.

• Hi.. they never worked.. before attaching it to pc I immediately prved the ps4 pro and I immediately found the problem.. only after I attached it to the PC for updates..