Downgrade back to 451, still no solution

I have had an issue for months where my csl dd steering lock does not correspond correctly with the in game steering lock. I can turn the wheel about 180 plus degrees more until i get the steering lock. I have posted numerous times and have gotten no solutions for the problem except downgrade.

I had no problem when i was using 451, except for the sen settings had to be at 2250 to work properly. So i finally went back to 451 and it did nothing. The steering lock is still not there and it feels like i didnt even downgrade. Now i can have the wheel on auto sen and it will work, which i could not do when i had 451 months ago. It feels nothing like how it originally felt, please does anyone have any other solution for my issues?

this is a side not, however the support for xbox is god awful. I have been using fanatec products on xbox for about a year and a half now and while i understand an xbox has limitations that a pc doesn’t, there is no reason everything should be this poor on a fairly advanced console. STILL NO REV LEDS and this has been going on for years and years, i can guarantee that the SDK will not come out as it is always promised. You get absolutely nothing that the products have to offer they might as well just stop support and go only pc, atleast then people will not be disappointed.

Comments