Clubsport DD and Formula F1 eSports V2 Wheel Connection Problem

Have a connection problem with the CS DD and Formula Wheel F1 ESports V2.

if I start the base the wheel was not recognized but if I pull out (with enough distance) and plug in the wheel , the wheel appear and works fine until power off the base.

Is the Base broken or software error? Seems like WQR Chip Problem. Shoul I open a RMA Ticket?

Installed latest Drivers on the Base, WQR and Wheel, and firmware manager says everything is up to date.

Comments

• Does the steering wheel, inside the QR, where the pins are, have a clear metal disc, or a black plastic disc?

• it is black and flush. I see a lot of CS DD Bases with F1 Wheel have the same problem.

• I think if you dig through the 455 driver page you'll see quite a few issues with all the F1 style wheels.

• Gökhan OgulGökhan Ogul Member
    edited January 18

Thank you! The main question is, hardware or software problem... I hope the problem can be solved with firmware update.

• Today lost the connection now during gameplay!! Fanatec fix this problem please.

edited January 20

Because still issue with my CS DD and CS F1 Wheel eSports V2:

It's funny, the F1 steering wheel is only recognized when I reinstall the QR firmware again. If I then put the steering wheel on it, the display lights up and is recognized immediately. But as QR version it shows 0.0.0.0 (and that's the only way it works). Even if I restart the Fanatec app it stays that way. I can then also drive with Sims and it is recognized.

When I switch off the base it is over again and it is then no longer recognizedwhether I leave it plugged in or power on it later. Before, it was enough to restart the base without the steering wheel and then plug in the steering wheel, but that no longer works anymore. Now the QR firmware has to be reinstalled every time and

the base has to stay on all day.

• Now my base is dead too. Power On no longer works. :( Waiting for RMA from Fanatec.

edited January 25

sent to fanatec today. I hope the new base works fine. If not, this will be my last Fanatec product and I'll sell my fanatec equipment.

• got my new CS DD today. Updated the Driver only on 454 and everything works fine now! :)

edited February 5

just noticed my F1 wheel will not be recognized after power off and on again when attached on the base. When I plug out and in again then it workd. After booting the QR Firmware shows the number 0.0.0.0 and when I plug out and in the wheel then it show 1.0.0.3 and the wheel will be reconized. Tested with Driver 455 same result.