Nearly 2 months and no response

I’m really just posting through desperation. I’ve been a Fanatec customer for 5 years. The products are great but now something has gone wrong, I’ll never be buying from this company again. Here’s my case:

I pre ordered a CS DD and QR2 on 25th October.

It was later despatched and delivered on the 8th December but the box only had a QR2 in it despite packing and weight for both items.

I emailed fulfilment through the website on 8th December and opened a UPS investigation which found no error on their side.

No reply by 20th December so I tried again. I also tried tech support on email, they replied and said they couldn’t help but would forward the email on to sales.

No reply by 12th January so sent a further email.

It’s now 22nd Jan and I’m pursuing Fanatec for a full refund through PayPal.

whaW an unnecessary way to lose a long standing customer and I’ve been letting my sim racing communities know my experience too. If I did t know the company well I would have assumed this to be a scam.

Comments

• Have you checked the order? Are there any parts that are not available. I was waiting for a long time on my order. I checked it once more and saw that a part qr1 standard was on pre order till March 21st that explains why the order is held up. Maybe more people have this problem?

• Got the same problem. Right now the QR1 in on preorder till march, but when I made my order it was available to be delivered on 4-7 days.

I tried to send some email but I have no answer at all. so upset.

• Not an availability issue for me sadly, just looks like a despatch problem at the warehouse.

It’s all a guess though really as no one will engage or communicate with me on it to resolve the issue. It’s hard to believe but this is my actual experience. Proceed with care when ordering new products as if it goes wrong, you may struggle to resolve and we are talking about expensive items here.

• I’ve continued to try to contact someone at Fanatec this week, no luck.

This is the worst service I’ve ever received from a company, if I hadn’t used them before I would assume it’s a scam. I’m just so fed up. I’m £700 out of pocket, it’s a really large sum on money. Unbelievable - if this was a UK company I would be getting legal advice.