Impossible to cancel an order

Hi,

i made an order 1889552 on 2 January. Now, i saw that delivery date on one of the products has been shifted again. I decided to change my order to a part, which is supposedly in stock. Well, according to the website it is impossible to change order, even such, which has not been processed. They suggest in the FAQ, that you should cancel and reorder. So i went with the cancelation, In my order list, there is possibility to cancel, this brings you to a site, where they are asking you to enter a reason for the cancellation. If you enter and submit, the site responds with an error and thats it. So i have an order with Fanatec for 1200 EUR, and i am unble to cancel. I tested the cancelation procedure on several browsers and different computers, but no chance. I wrote an email to the suppport, but during submiting the issue, the indicated reaction time was 14 days. Anyone similar expirience, please? I will most probably be forced to contact German legal authorities, bah....

Comments

• I have tried to contact support several times.

In vain!

I've been waiting for an answer for months and I'm sure it won't come.

Luckily I was able to cancel my order!

Now I'm curious how long it will take until this is processed and I get my money back.

In any case, I'm preparing everything so that I can hand the whole thing over to my lawyer

I wish you good luck and that it will work out for you too.

• Just did a cancel and within the hour I got a PayPal email saying I received my money back

• Open a dispute with your payment option if its not send yet this will be the quickest option

• edited January 23

In case someone from Fanatec reads this forum.

Hello,

I regret to inform you that I am canceling the attached order Nr. 1889552. Despite diligently following the instructions provided on your website, the suggested process has proven ineffective in my case. The error message encountered is visible in the attached image. I have attempted the procedure across various browsers and with different computers, and despite submitting a ticket and posting on your forums, I have received no response. Unfortunately, attempts to contact you by phone were futile, as the answering machine conveyed the suspension of phone support.

Given the circumstances, I am officially canceling my order. I kindly request a confirmation within three working days that the cancellation has been processed, and the refund will be issued in the following days. Failure to provide this confirmation within the stipulated timeframe will compel me to initiate a dispute with my credit card company and escalate the matter through ECC-Net. Additionally, I will be compelled to consider filing a criminal complaint for fraud under § 263 of the Criminal Code.

Regards

Ondrej Svoboda