Why is the store providing inaccurate information about the shipping time?

I placed an order for the ready2race DD pro 5nm on December 29th. At the time of the order, it was indicated that the shipment would be made within 4-7 days. However, up to this point, the order has not been shipped, even though the store still claims an availability of 4-7 days.

Why is the store providing inaccurate information? 

I believe that the frustration of many people could be avoided simply by stating the actual shipping time. 

I apologize for my English, but I needed to vent my frustration somewhere.

Comments

• Does it come with a standard qr1 release? Those are available again in March 21. If your wheel has a plastic qr1 then I'm afraid you have to wait for that to become available again. I had the same problem with my order. I canceled it and within the hour I got payment back. Now I did a new order with the more expensive but available qr1 all metal version. I wonder how long this will take. This also would explain people getting some orders delivered and others that seem to be delayed.

• yes he is right

they have a false idea of when people will get something.

let's say this r2r bundle, when you put it in the basket, nowhere does it offer you which QR to select, as is the case when you buy, say, a P1 steering wheel. because then it gives you options that QR can take. whether the free lite that goes with the steering wheel or the QR1 or QR2 that is paid for.

people who come to the webstore for the first time and do not know that there is currently no QR lite available and take the r2r bundle in which it is mandatory, are simply deceived by the announcement of 4-7 days.

• Today, once again, I checked the order status. It hasn't changed, and it still shows as "Handover to warehouse," which, if I understand correctly, means the shipment has not been sent from the warehouse yet. However, something prompted me to click on "view." It turned out that the order had an assigned tracking number. I checked the number and found that the package had reached me on January 15th. I was surprised because I hadn't received any shipping notifications from Fanatec or UPS (neither via email nor phone). It turned out that the package was waiting for me in the security room of my building.

Therefore, I must retract my accusation of not meeting the shipping deadline. On the other hand, the lack of any information about the shipment was very misleading. If I hadn't clicked on the "view" button, I would have been waiting for it for several more weeks.