25% voucher?

I have two orders that are stuck, as most of you know. One is returned but no money back even with complaints to PayPal.

The second order is for a 2.5X wheel and I offered the 25% voucher if / when i cancel my order. Does anyone know how it works? Will i get 25% of the whole order if the wheelbase, wheel etc is in stock?

Do they even refund the money , As i still havent got anything back from November. Come on Fanatec.

Comments

• Anyone?

• You will receive a voucher code via email, if you decide to cancel and it will be applied to your entire order.

• Same for me I cancel all my orders and after contact the support I had my money back and the voucher (after some emails...)

Then you can order all you want and have a 25% discount...but you will have to again wait for DD+ and QR2 avaibility..

Last chance for fanatec, if I have not the shippment number the february 26th I will cancel and order simucube and simagic

• On my side, after 2 months of waiting my DD1 they sent me this email telling that I will have to wait at least 4 or 5 more months and if i wanted to cancel I would have this 25% voucher as well.

So I canceled my order something around the 3rd or 4th of Jan. I got my refund, but I never received this voucher.

I wrote to the customer service, here is the answer I got.

[... Thank you for reaching out to Fanatec customer support!

We apologize for the delay in providing you with the code, but I can confirm you are on the list to receive the discount. As it is taking us longer than originally intended to provide you with the voucher, we will extend the validity by a month. This means you will be able to use it until May 31, 2024.

The code should be sent to all customers who cancelled their respective order by next week.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, feel free to contact me again.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best regards / Freundliche Grüße

Marina

(Fanatec Sales Order Management Team) ...]

It was more than 2 weeks ago, and still nothing. I completly lost hope to receive this code to order another wheel base... But even if they send it now, what's the point? Everything will be out of stock a while so this voucher is just a scam.

I just decided to go for a simucube. I will never puchase something to fanatec again.

• Crazy Eduardo, Stuck between a rock and a hard place. I don´t know how to react as i have two orders with NO respons.

One order cancelled, NO money and I did not get any email.

Second order still valid, Got the email about voucher and dont know how to cancel and get the voucher. I can order items in Stock but would like to get My money and voucher.

Maciek and Sebastien - How did you cancel and get the voucher? By homepage or email?

• @Michel - For the cancellation of the order and have the voucher it is through email received

Then I had tosend some emails to Fanatec support to get the promised voucher (no comment)

And for the refund it is manual so more longer (than my 2 others orders canceled too)

Hope it can help...

• I did get the email but didnt see it until now. The link in the email doesn't work anymore. No luck getting feedback from Fanatec on email.

Without any reponse on email its impossible to go anywhere with this. Fanatec are really loosing it here. I have emailed them 6-7 times during the past 2 months. I just want to cancel , refund and use my 25% voucher.