Delivery

Hello, I ordered on the 2/1/2023 from Europe to the UK. Still waiting does anyone know roughly how long it’s going to take ? I only ordered CSL pedals and handbrake. Still stinging handed over to warehouse.

Comments

• Feb/1st????? 2023????? You joking?????

• Fanatec is soooo fucked up

• I'm thinking he means 2-Jan-2024... Shipping and delivery times are a wild guess at the moment. Some are getting it in 4 days, others are waiting 2+ months for their order to even be processed.

• Be prepared for a very long wait.

Absolutely shocking company !! If I was you I would cancel it, ask for refund.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited January 23

if you pointing to the UK and they Brexit issues then yeah those may take longer than usual for delivery to there

its little the UK own fault that they made this shit complicated

but there is also other issues like people are ordering stuff what is in preorder status and then they hope for get them next day

• Yeah there are a lot of different issues happening at the same time. Me personally everything was in-stock when I ordered, 3 days later the QR2 w/s went to available 18-Dec but then my order still hasn't been processed. I checked the website yesterday and everything in my order is currently listed as in stock and ready to ship so it's impossible to apply one person's experience to another's situation.