Shipping on the Next business day, they did it !!!

Ordered CS RS wheel on Jan 19th( Friday), this morning got email said handover to warehouse, later this afternoon got email from Fedex said packages had been picked up, ETA Thursday(25th), totally unexpected

Comments

• *table flip*

Seriously though, glad yours went well.

• Can I order a next business day cancellation?

• John HermansJohn Hermans Member
    edited January 24

Same here. Delivery within 2 days. On multiple orders in december and januari. Had one order that was stuck which eventually i noticed the wheel had a standard qr1 release that had a delivery of 3 months. I canceled that one and ordered a new one and was also delivered within 2 days.

I'm not sure what everyone is complaining about here about them being scammers. They are super fast on delivery all over Europe within 2 days from ordering. Haven't seen any companies doing it faster...

I guess most people complaining have orders with parts that have long delivery dates. Which is perfectly shown on the website.

• So is that how it works? They sign your email up for tracking? I ordered mine on the 11th, deliberately after they did inventory. Had a pre order item not available till the 17th. And have had nothing but radio silence since. So this is cool. Thought I was doing it right by ordering after inventory.

What country are you in? I’m in the US

• Michael FMichael F Member
    edited January 26

The items you ordered were not affected by the Sony licensing and they started shipping after Jan 10 after telling everyone they had issue with their system and logistics. Many customers got affected, ordered item since Oct and Nov and are still waiting. Many felt they were scammed because they paid for items that were not ready to sell, held their money for many months and never responded to emails. Yes, you got your orders, good for you but that is after all the pressure Fanatec were received from buyers. Checkout Trustpilot, their star ratings went below 1.3 and still pouring of negative comments.

• Well I ordered a Playstation base in December it was delivered with 3 days after order. I ordered a part with huge delivery time I canceled it and received my money back within 4 hours. I did several orders since and all were delivered far withing the 4 business days. So I cannot confirm these stories and just want people to know that I did not experience the problems stated here. And yeah there will always be problems but that happens to all companies.

The customer service is a whole other thing. Like I said before been waiting from December to get a response.

• No need to confirm the stories, you were just lucky to get your orders than most of us. If you are still in doubt, check their stock price, it went down almost 40% since the logistics disruption and probably sony licensing. This is public knowledge and you can’t make this up, this is is not the same story you read here in the forum.