Thanks Fanatec!πŸ’ͺ🏽

Hi Guys,

I am a new customer that thought to switch from the controller to a direct drive wheel so I did that, after ordering my first order, couple of weeks it has arrived, later i did a second order a preorder (Clubsport DD+) I don’t know why I did that but I did 2 separate orders. Lucky me. After the first delay I had hope to have the Base on a respectfully time after the second delay I know it would be longer then it would be but yeah I did say to myself I would wait 2 weeks maybe it would be shipped but unfortunately on Friday 19/01 the update that I saw that it is delayed again did I order the GT DD Pro and I can say to you all that is on my way to my home!!

So for all the customers don’t lose your hope, we can’t see what they are doing behind the screens but I assume that they are working hard to get your order shipped. I hope that everyone will have his order quick.

So thanks Fanatec for this quick shipping, it is very appreciated here!πŸ’ͺ🏽

Comments

• Para pedidos rápidos ya está amazon y todos los demás 2 semanas un envío no está bien

• Hallo

wollte mal kurz meine Erfahrungen mit FANATEC als Neukunde teilen. Da ich so wie viele andere auch auf die bestellte DD+ warte, habe ich mich am Dienstag entschlossen eine GT DD pro mit 8Nm zu bestellen inkl. QR2 für die Base, da ich mir am BF das limitierte F1 Lenkrad mit QR2 und die CSL Elite Pedale V2 gekauft habe und diese Artikel am 08.01.2024 geliefert bekommen habe.

Was soll ich sagen, die GT DD plus inkl. QR 2 habe ich heute per UPS bereits geliefert bekommen. Also in Summe 3 Tage, absolut Spitze von FANATEC.