Refund duration?

Hi all,

Around black friday (18th Nov) I ordered a R2R MCLaren Elite bundle, but I wanted to return that (as disussed per email with customer support). No I haven't had any replies anymore since 7 dec 2023. And the parcel has been returned/declined since 30th Nov 2023 (almost two months ago).

Does anybody know how long it will normally take to get a refund?

Otherwise I'm indeed looking for a dispute through my card provider.

Comments

• From Fanatec's own terms "If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the goods you wish to return. "

They are already in breach of their own terms, and given the delays in them responding to any emails there is no point chasing them further. You should immediately dispute payment with your card provider, you've done all you can with Fanatec.

• 110% lodge a payment dispute. Only guaranteed way to get an outcome and some communication (from the CC company, but still they'll keep you updated). Side benefit is Fanatec get hit with a dishonour fee.

• Thanks for the feedback. It has been 2 months now indeed and still no reply after a gentle reminder 3,5 weeks ago.