How do I reach someone at Fanatec that can help me?

I purchased a direct drive setup in November and after 2 months of unanswered emails and voice messages, I finally got a tracking number! To my disappointment, the shipment arrived today and it's only the pedals, no wheel or connectors and I have no other tracking numbers for the rest of the shipment.

I've attempted to reach out to the company and no one is ever available via their phone number. It seems every department is either unavailable with a full voicemail and the one time I was able to leave a message no one ever got back to me.

Does anyone have a contact there I can reach out to directly to resolve this issue and find out where the rest of my setup is?

Thanks in advance for the help,

John

Comments

• I managed to get one response through Facebook Messenger (it was just they had passed my details onto another dept...yay..) but there doesn't seem to be a consistent way to get in touch with them.

• Those are two impossible tasks, first to reach someone at Fanatec, then for them to actually help you. Dim chances based on past experiences.

• I appreciate the replies, I'll give Facebook a try and see if that works. My fingers will be crossed!

• Hi james/fanatec I ordered this on 18th Dec 2023 and the dd1 qr2 was supposed to be available on 27th Dec, and on 8th Jan it had been handed over to warehouse. but the problem is 5 days later I get an email that there is a bug in your system and no new date ond the dd1 qr2 now I don't need pedals anymore and bas, I would like you to help me with a refund via paypal as it is a bug in your system and I cannot cancel on my side.

my order number is 1877164 @fanatec @james