Fanatec, why you guys don't response to us?

Fanatec, why you guys don't respond to us? We paid you guys so much money, and we are not getting anything, are you guys oversold something? or just not in stock? Come on!Say something!

Comments

• Hi james/fanatec I ordered this on 18th Dec 2023 and the dd1 qr2 was supposed to be available on 27th Dec, and on 8th Jan it had been handed over to warehouse. but the problem is 5 days later I get an email that there is a bug in your system and no new date ond the dd1 qr2 now I don't need pedals anymore and bas, I would like you to help me with a refund via paypal as it is a bug in your system and I cannot cancel on my side.

my order number is 1877164 @fanatec @james

• he comprado 4 veces en fanatec y creo que esta es la ultima vez, no pueden tratar asi a los clientes hice la compra en el black friday, como muchos cuando la hice el volante estaba disponible, sin embargo no entiendo por que me han dejado de lado y supuestamente lo recibire a finales de marzo, supongo que como muchos, he mandado 3 e-mail hace ya mas de un mes a fanatec y sin ninguna respuesta, esto es inadmisible, ya no veran mas dinero mio, en total en todos los pedidos son unos 3000€ y no puede ser que nos traten como....

en cuanto solucione lo del ultimo pedido, un cliente menos,

• It seems that they are taking payment when they don't have the items in stock. They shouldn't be charging us if they don't have an item in stock to ship, that would be a pre order.