25% voucher order is being processed

Its been two months since I placed my original order on black Friday that had the Formula v2.5x in it a set of QR2s + some other bits and pieces.

This order has been cancelled in December, followed by me receiving the 25% voucher a month later. I used that voucher to order pretty much the same stuff but wit the Formula v2.5 instead (the one that shows that's in stock).

Today (24.01) I have received an email that my order is now being prepared for shipment (to UK), so I take all the items I have ordered have been collected as in stock, despite the availability for the set of 3xQR2 showing as the 22nd of February. The status is showing as "handed over to warehouse" and yes, I saw all the horror stories of orders getting stuck there for months, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Thought it would be interesting to share this as my case may suggest that the availability that shows online is not always applicable, but its rather whatever the date was showing at time of the order. I was getting frustrated seeing QR2 date continuously being pushed out towards the end of February, but I hope mine is now is stock and being prepared for shipment.

Comments

• I hope you get your gear soon!

• Im UK as well and my order status still shows as Handover to warehouse - despite my packages being delivered today (Im at work so can't check if everything is actually there). I didn't receive any emails from UPS or from Fanatec when my stuff got dispatched, i just had to keep my eye on the order page / track using the order number as reference via UPS! All in all from order to delivery it was 13 days (11.01 - 24.01) Hopefully your stuff is actually available and ready to send out. Fingers crossed!

• thanks, I will keep an eye on the website then try to track the UPS order, especially when it comes to the customs fees.

• I can confirm that the tracking number has appeared on my order and I am able to track my parcel via the UPS website. I've not had an update from Fanatec that my order has been shipped and the order status is still showing as "handover to warehouse". UPS website says "on the way" and shows an estimated delivery date for next week.

One odd thing is that all the items on my order have an assigned serial number that is displayed on Fanatec's website apart from the QR2 wheel side (the one that's on pre order for the 22nd of Feb). Perhaps I am being too sceptical now, reading the stories on the forum and I will receive all the items I have ordered soon.

• Gazsi TomyGazsi Tomy Member
    edited January 26

Had almost the same.

Ordered on 08.01.2024 after i got the 25% voucher. The 2.5 F1 wheel, QR2 lite, QR2, QR2 wheel base adapter. Had pre order on The adapter 18.01 and 07.02 on the QR2. Last week got delayed on the order page until 15.02.

On wednesday i got the order processing e-mail.

Yesterday the whole order got dispatched and should arrive on 30.01

Got surprised by the good way.

I just wonder how and from where they got the stock of QR2 all of a sudden