Returned to sender multiple times

Hi

I've done orders 1756839 / 1789782 / 1805516 which have all been returned to sender for paperwork issues. My first order was 2nd October!!!

I've tried emailing, calling and doing live chat to have no luck. This is beyond a joke now after over 3 months to get a QR2. Fanatec please do something about it. Any ideas how anyone has got any contact from them?

James @fanatec @james

Comments

• Hi James,

Are you in the Channel Islands? I’m in Jersey and had the exact same issue. My order was originally 4 month ago for qr2 base adapter and 3 qr wheel adapters.

I opened a dispute in PayPal and they also didn’t get a reply so refunded all the money.

I have ordered a qr2 base side adapter on eBay and should arrive this week. If that arrives I will order the wheel sides from srm.

I have had no response in over a month and even put a detailed email together regarding the shipping issues highlighting the problem. Must have cost them a lot in shipping because UPS keep the money each time it fails.

Good luck

Gavin

• Hi Gavin

Yeah I'm in Guernsey, They are useless! Thanks for sharing what happened.

I paid by bank rather than paypal which is annoying. Not as easy to raise a case.

Thanks

James