Should I keep waiting?

I ordered a DD1 QR2, club sport pedals, and a shifter on November 24, 2023 for my son’s Christmas present. I currently have no communication when my order will ship. How long can this situation go on? I don’t understand why there’s no lead time.

Comments

• Do not keep waiting! Soon it will show  "Handover to warehouse" and then you will never see update or your money.

• Frank TschepeFrank Tschepe Member
    edited January 24

DD1 comes end of march, it was known even before the delay of the f1 2.5 x was posted. That was known since early december here. it´s your decision. but you have waited now 2 months, you must decide if that huge discount is enough to wait. or you cancel and buy somewhere else. you decide

• I just received my items I ordered in November (Clubsport V2 Hub, Wheel, QR2). The discount was to good to pass up on items I was looking at all year.

I am waiting for the upcoming Black Friday Sale to upgrade to a Clubsport DD+ (if it is on sale, I currently have the CSL DD 8nm). I know it will take some time, but the savings will be worth in and I doubt I will need to upgrade any further than that. The logistics are lousy, but the products are still superbly engineered and built.

• he comprado 4 veces en fanatec y creo que esta es la ultima vez, no pueden tratar asi a los clientes hice la compra en el black friday, como muchos cuando la hice el volante estaba disponible, sin embargo no entiendo por que me han dejado de lado y supuestamente lo recibire a finales de marzo, supongo que como muchos, he mandado 3 e-mail hace ya mas de un mes a fanatec y sin ninguna respuesta, esto es inadmisible, ya no veran mas dinero mio, en total en todos los pedidos son unos 3000€ y no puede ser que nos traten como....

• I ordered DD1/QR2 wheel combo on November 22 and my order went into "handed over to warehouse" status on January 8th with warranty starting the same day. Still have no tracking information or indication when it will ship as of January 25th.

• Any product's warranty period should not begin until the product has been despatched. In the UK the Consumer Rights Act enshrines the start of the 'guarantee' period as beginning from the time the goods are delivered. Fanatec being a German company has similar legislation in place. I would hotly contest any warranty period, if it says a warranty start date before you have received the items. Fanatec should co-term the warranty date to the date of delivery.