About BF dissapointment and 25% voucher

I was one of the people who suffered the problem with Black friday and the v2.5 x wheel: lot of time waiting until finally after lots and lots of tries to talk to fanatec, i got a refund from paypal and bought a tgt2. A few days ago I received a 25% voucher and i Came back here and saw the same problems, lots of people with different problems all ending in not receiving correctly their orders. So A possible order didnt look good. But i thought when you google ¨i have a pain in x¨¨and google always responds ¨ÿou are going to dië¨And I think that this forum has become that, that one only comes here to write bad things when you have a problem. So i had faith and made the order. I was happy because in two days it was handover to warehouse and stopped there for a few days, but finally an ups tracking appeared and i had a delivery date. The day of the delivery i received a call from ups that the adress was incomplete, strange because it is in fanatec and ups both ,, but they didnt have nor the number, nor the floor. And i think that that could be one reason because sometimes ups returns parcels.But that is no the main reason. I write to say something positive about Fanatec and it is that they send me my order in 10 days, from 13 to 23/01 (Spain) from order to parcel at home. So to be fair with fanatec,, and say something positive, in my case they sent me the voucher, and when i ordered, they sent it very quick (even with the adress problem solved thanks to that kind person from UPS) So I Want to thank Fanatec for their effort and write something positive for the people here or that that are doubting to order (but no more V2,5 x on black friday 😉) Thank you.

PD: Anyone wants an almost new TGT2? 😂 👋🌈

Comments

• i ordered with 25% voucher on the 11th and got all on 17th exept one QR1 which comes 1 day later. and everthing works so far. they made mistakes but react very quickly in that case. if i keep in mind that i save 450 Euros with that voucher and R2R discount i can forget that horror. but they must improve they customer support so that the information comes to that place where it should come.

lot of people spam their email account with question who are answered a month ago. Like where is my F1 2.5 v X , give me the number in china so i can call every day there how far things go. or why number 1888xxx have his things before me etc.. and people with real issues did not get through. it´s clearly a issue with the organisation.

• There seems to be a black hole inside this company. If your order ends up inside this black hole, it becomes difficult to get out, almost impossible for some.

However, if your order manages not to be attracted by the black hole, everything goes smoothly. Maybe, just maybe, still a little slow compared to other companies, but more than acceptable.

In reality they have never had enough staff to solve problems when they arise. If you have a problem with this company you are likely to be abandoned for a long time, waiting for someone at Fanatec to take care of it.

I still have my previous wheelbase on a shelf, and I even had to mount it on my rig for a couple of months. Not selling your previous equipment when you switch to Fanatec is essential.

• he comprado 4 veces en fanatec y creo que esta es la ultima vez, no pueden tratar asi a los clientes hice la compra en el black friday, como muchos cuando la hice el volante estaba disponible, sin embargo no entiendo por que me han dejado de lado y supuestamente lo recibire a finales de marzo , supongo que como muchos, he mandado 3 e-mail hace ya mas de un mes a fanatec y sin ninguna respuesta, esto es realmente inadmisible, ya no veran mas dinero mio, en total en todos los pedidos son unos 3000€ y no puede ser que nos traten como ....