ZEKO completed the mission

the adventure lasted 2 months.

it's time to move on.

I see that everything is slowly returning to normal. except for the Sony licenses. fuck that!

my mission here is over for now.

but don't think I won't be back. ๐Ÿ‘ป

as soon as something FanaSCAM, ๐Ÿคฃ sorry Fanatec screw up, here I am back.

Good luck to all of you waiting for your toys, returning for RMA, and you who have no problems, just select the strongest ffb and drive!

๐Ÿ––

Comments

• edited January 25

I would really love to know what motivates you to spend two months 'bothering' on the forum. At first, I thought you simply had such an empty life that it only filled you to laugh at strangers and insult a company. But that lost its meaning since your interactions were so constant that it couldn't be just that you were a sad person; I think you're an internet troll, and in the end, even your comments amused me. I don't know why, but I think I'll miss you, even though not more than to my DD+

• What was the mission? What did you complete? Nothing, other than completely wasting your time. Fanatec is still in business taking preorders. You are a quitter. I guess I will head back to YouTube and Netflix for entertainment.

• I see those who have no brains commenting

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜‹

๐Ÿ˜Ž

• I only see one and its not me or Jaime.

• I said it first. yours doesn't count

๐Ÿ˜‚

• Thats all you got? Thats not even stupid or funny. Come on, get back on track.

• so let me explain to you as a less intelligent person.

my mission is over because quite a number of people left Fanatec during this period. smart ones of course.

and all of you who are waiting, says more about your intelligence and not about someone who is ready to believe in this miracle. there are no miracles, they only have bills that have to be paid, including CEO Thomas who is grateful to a bunch of fools who pay his bills.

I feel sorry for those of you who are waiting for the Sony license. you need other visions in life, you would be freer.

• Because people play on console dosen´t mean that there are dumb. the main reason is why people stay on console is their race communitys who grows over the years.

• Fanatec don't need you to convince people to leave fanatec. They do it better than you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Zeko’s spouted some absolute tosh over the last two months, but it seems his biggest crime to date is talking about himself in the third person.

“Zeko completed his mission”

yeah he sure completed his mission if his mission was to act like a ๐Ÿ”” end and talk ๐Ÿ’ฉwith every word typed from his keyboard warrior turbo 2000.

• you couldn't have said this better

absolutely correct

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• Zeko had absolutely zero impact on my decision to cancel my order. Getting a T1 Design wheel for a steal meant I could pick a VRS wheelbase instead of the DD+

• ๐Ÿ˜‚