US orders

On January 18th, I made a purchase of the CSL DD Ready2Race McLaren Bundle for Xbox from my location in California, near San Francisco. While it's only been a week since placing my order, I'm curious about the expected shipping duration. Will it take one week, two weeks, or even longer? Despite selecting overnight shipping, I've come across reviews mentioning instances where Fanatec accepts payments for items they don't have in stock, which, in my opinion, is unacceptable. I'm inquiring about shipping times because if there's a significant delay, I may opt to cancel my order and explore other options. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Comments

• Your item shows in stock. Has it been handed over to warehouse? Or still processing? I also placed a US order, in California for in stock Universal Hub V2 for XBox on the 18th. On Monday morning the 22nd it showed handed over to warehouse with FedEx showing tracking by evening. It was delivered on Tuesday,

• Thanks for the response. On Monday the 22nd I received an email saying it was handed over to warehouse but that status hasn't changed since then. Looks like we placed out orders at the day and received the update on Monday but mine not receiving a tracking.

Nino

• I just tried calling their 800 number and customer service not available and voicemail is full hmmmmm never seen a business with their voicemails full.

• What I would recommend is sign up for an account on FedEx. You will get tracking info as soon as the warehouse gets the label. Tracking from Fanatec is sketchy sometimes it updates days after. I have had packages delivered before Fanatec updated the order with tracking.

• Thanks! I have a FedEx account with my address. Usually I get text messages from FedEx that I have packages on the way but haven't received anything from Fanatec.

• It seems like to ensure you receive your items is to NOT by the "ready2race" and order your items on completely separate orders. For us console users (will eventually move to a PC) Fanatec is the better choice out there. So I'll try and get my money back on my order and place separate orders for each item I need.