Lost Package

So I ordered a bundle in late December and some of my items are lost by FedEx. I have tried every way of contacting Fanatec Support and received no answer in a week. Ive tried, Email, Live Chat, Calling the support line and gotten nothing. Not sure what else to do anyone else that has experienced this and has a better way of contacting support anything would be appreciated. Overall very frustrated with FedEx and Fanatec Support ( I understand theres a lot of support requests just overall very slow so far)

Comments

• Oh man, so sorry to hear this. I hope I don't go do something similar with this. I've tried to contact them via email as well within the past week and received no response. What the number you have for them, I'd like to try and then.

GL finding the missing packages, IMO it's Fanatec job to track them down for you.

• (866) 292-6226 Good Luck there is no one there and the Voice Mail box is full. It seems I just had bad timing. Fanatec sends multiple packages rather then one big box. Mine got stuck in this winter storm and somehow disappeared, They should be able to help (if they ever answer) Obv not fanatecs fault but FedEx is the worst .

• It took me 2 weeks to get a response on Facebook Messenger so you might be in for a long wait

• Shit situation to be in, happened to me in November with UPS, i opened a vlaim with UPS and once they issued a claim to Fanatec i spammed their instagram posts with requests for contact. They got things moving with customer service for me, every now and then had to spam comments again in instagram to get a follow up, try initial post stating problem, dont disclose order details in public view.... then each day they dont reply, tag them and say day 2 of asking for info, day 3 day 4 etc, they soon reply as its bad for their reputation.

Best of luck

• I really don't want to admit it, but crying babies get fed. The louder, the better.

• Still no response really considering a charge back if this continues tbh its crazy.