Where is my order?

Last January 11th I placed an order for two products (in stock) of more than 1790€... , as of today, since supposedly on the 17th this was delivered in the warehouse... but as of today there is no trace of ups tracking, so difficult is it to know when one is going to receive it, I would appreciate any information, since by mail I have not received any response either.

Order number 1890239

Thank you!!!

Comments

• I'm still waiting from late November so good luck

• In my case, it took them 10 days form "delivered to warehouse" to send me the delivery notification. I should get my stuff next Monday, which means two weeks after the "delivery to warehouse"

And to get no feedback from request is 100% normal. I don't know any case where any one got feedback from them in the last two month.

• I never even received a email from fanatec or UPS that my order had been shipped! I had to keep an out eye for a tracking number on the order page. You can alternatively try tracking with a reference number and your zip/postal code via ups. My reference number was the order number. Good luck!

• Still waiting since 29th August 2023 - That is the big 150 days today.

Customer Services even seem to have given up trying to help.

• but not for the first delievery or. Was something wrong with adress paperwork. In such a case i would cancel the order and ordering new after they refund me. That would be the easiest way. i newer would wait 5 months without information.

• It has finally arrived, honestly there were notices by email that UPS had the package, as well as the delivery date of it, this is news and everything must be said that this type of information is appreciated, but you have to get your act together with the issue of shipments... Thanks to all of you who answered something and to Fanatec for lightening up the delivery.