7 days after a ticket and NOTHING

Hi everyone, I am asking for help here. I bought a full Fanatec setup from the US (V3 pedals, gran turismo dd, F1 wheel) which is a big budget for my family and I. I received everything and was so excited.

Unfortunately nothing is working. There is no LED or screen working on the wheel and the PS5 does NOT recognise the base in PS mode. When I connect everything to my computer, I can update the base and the wheel driver and the base seems to work. The wheel has still no light.

I created a ticket on January 20th and didn't hear a thing from Fanatec since that day. They sent me a email right after I submitted the ticket saying they will contact me within 7 days...

I tried to call the customer and technical support many times with no chance. I even emailed the webshop address.

Can anyone here help me or give me an update on the status ?

Thanks much.

Comments

• Tomaz HocevarTomaz Hocevar Member
    edited January 26

They take 2-3 months to respond to a a ticket. I responded to their mail within an hour when they sent me an email on 23.11.2023. Today they replied to me. They needed more than two months for a reply.

• This refers to working days, not weekdays, so it's not yet 7 working days for you. 

I opened the ticket on 23.12.23 and never had to wait longer than 5 working days for a reply

• thanks Robert.

• 2 weeks before I got a reply but after that everything was sorted quickly