US region - Order stuck due to QR1 Lite, anyone else?

Is there anyone here who recently got their order shipped with a qr1 lite in the USA? seems they oversold this item as well, i placed order when in stock and now its just handover to warehouse for 1 + week.

Comments

• received mine a week ago. But wheel and base not working.

• I'm having the same issue, sent them an email asking for a status update but nothing back yet.

• When I ordered my ready to race bundle he QR1 was offered free so this makes sense now that my order is in limbo. If they had updated their website to show it wasn't in stock I would have paid extra to upgrade.

• Same here. Cancelled/reordered 3 times over the past 2 months due to availability dates changing with no warning. Finally got an all in-stock order >$1K complete and it went to warehouse a couple days later, that was 2 weeks ago. I will give them 1 more week then I'm going to return payment from Paypal and go with SIMAGIC, already ordered and received a Moza handbrake within 2 weeks. I wish I had done more competitor research before I sold myself on Fanatec. I can't even fathom how much of a pain in the rear it will be if I actually need support or replacements in the future. I would gladly pay a couple hundred extra for competitive solutions for peace of mind.

• I’m another US customer who made the mistake of ordering from Fanatec. Every item on my order said “ready to ship”, but my order has been stuck “in warehouse” for 2 weeks. Probably for the same reason but I can’t get anyone from Fanatec to respond to me to confirm. Funny thing is, I don’t even want a QR1 wheel side, it was included automatically with the McLaren GT3 wheel. Ordered a Clubsport DD, with QR2 wheelside. I’ve initiated a dispute with PayPal. I should have reasearched Fanatec’s reputation better. This has been a problem for awhile, and no end in sight. I want nothing to do with them now. I’m going with Asetek or Simagic instead.