New strategi to get rid of BF orders.

Hi everyone

I´m another one that is still waiting for my BF order to arrive.

I sent an email two or three weeks ago, and got an aswer last week saying bla bla bla and that they had already sent me an email "on december 15 about the status of your order" and that it could be in your spam folder.

I answered that I recieved the email, and yes, that it was in the spam folder.

I did not check it, i thoug they were talking about an email they sent to all of us that ordered on BF sayind that we had to wait or take de 25% brochure.

They wrote me again surprisingly fast saying this:

"We understand that you were looking forward to a good offer and can therefore sympathise with your disappointment. Unfortunately, there is not much I can do for you regarding your order.

I wanted to clarify our terms and conditions to avoid confusion or any misunderstandings. Given the online and therefore automated nature of our business, this acceptance of an offer happens the moment your order is placed and you receive a confirmation.

Our cancellation of your order was the result of us contesting your offer, i.e. the contract created when you placed your order. We had to void your offer, as the incorrect pricing meant the contract/order was not valid to begin with.

The voucher we will provide you with can be used on any items in our shop. This means you can get a discount on any item(s) of your choice, even for items that are not on sale."

After cheking it, I realized that I did not recieve that email they were talkin about.

My order is not cancelled.

I have read in the forum that there was a problem on BF with an offer that they cancelled aferwards. I did not order that item.

Are they just trying to get rid of orders made o BF? Do they even know who they actually sent this to?

Are they just trying randomly?

What I´m quite sure about at this point, is that they sent those emails clearly with the intention of being recieved in the "spam folder"

What is also clear, is that they took our money of BF just because they needed it at that time for their 2023 results, and perhaps, now in 2024,they prefer to give as back the money instead of keeping the deal.

Marvellous behaviour from a seriouse company

My order is still in "handover to warehouse" state.

I have no UPS number

I live in Spain.

(sorry for my bad english)