435€ order from 14th November still not delivered

order no. 1791102. (ups standard) order status is handover to warehouse.

company is experiencing processing delays of one week????????????? Thats comical when my order is now at 2.5 months wait.

Id like to also add that i ordered a desk mount 2 days after this expensive order. oh and would you believe it, the cheap 30€ desk mount arrived right on your week delay schedule??????????????? Very confused on this. Seems like you have a shortage on your valuable goods but still taking peoples money and having them wait quarter of a year. Thats just what impression this customer has.

Sort it out please, thanks in advance

Comments

• Dude my order 1.5k usd , Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3 , same as you and still waiting my order

• This company does not have customer oriented culture. Their sales site has always been a disaster, and it has been reported several times.

So the ReadytoRace package contains the QR1lite inside. When QR1lite is out of stock, the package appears to be available, shipped within 4-7 days, but in reality it will not be shipped at all, until QR1lite is available.

If you are in Europe it will be available from March 21st.

But I shouldn't be the one to explain it to you, but rather they should answer to the customers.

• If they were transparent about that part not being in stock and would hold up orders, I would have opted in to update that part instead. Only if I knew that ordering each part separately on separate orders would be faster, I would have done that I stead of buying the ReadytoRace package.

• James MarksJames Marks Member
    edited January 28

I wonder how long it will be for those of us in the U.S. with what appears to be the same problem? There's no indication of when (or if) it will be available. It simply says "Sold Out".

If I could, I'd modify my order and upgrade to the QR2 at this point.

• I received my order just yesterday, complete CSL bundle ordered for Black Friday. I did not get ANY information from support, only the automated answer. When UPS showed up yesterday they did not call me ahead, nothing. i never received the UPS tracking number either. And one item from the bundle was not delivered. So not happy ATM...

• there is by default also UPS webpage where you can look your stuff. UPS  may not always delivery at same day the all shipment

• I'm still waiting for my V3 pedals bought on black friday. On January 17th they replied to me after more than 20 emails sent to fanatec. fanatec replied that my order had been returned to the sender and that they had created a new order 1805372 > 1900403, incredibly, on January 24th the order was 1900403 returned to the sender again. I don't know what to do.