New user-2 questions for community

Hello,

I bought the CSL DD bundle for Black Friday and received it just yesterday. There was no i-racing voucher inside so I was wondering if others who ordered it also did not receive it?

Second quetsion: the load cell kit is waaay too stiff for me, is there any way to make it less stiff? From what i read on the Internet, the answer is no, but I was wondering maybe the actual Fanatec community has a way?

Comments

• iracing code you should get at fanatec web page inside my Games

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited January 28

for load cell you can replace that for make it softer , i not know why this stuff not included with fanatec, company's like thrustmaster have those included with they pedal set like at in Thrustmaster T-LCM Pro

• edited January 28

Thanks, i just checked it and found it but it says date 26 Nov 2022-thats the day i ordered the kit. Does it mean that the voucher is valid from 26 Nov ( so expired by now) or 3 months from the date I activate it?

Sorry to be a bother, but i dont want to activate the voucher until i am comfortable with using the setup which i still did not hade the time to assemble it ( received it yesterday).

Also, Fantec should explain this, niot that i need to ask the community for such basic stuff.

• Allan LehtlaAllan Lehtla Member
    edited January 28

it should start work at time when you type that in iracing webpage, not before

and yeah, make sure everything works before adding that code, because knowing fanatec they may suprice you.

• For the load cell you can get some stiff springs off eBay and tbh they work really well, just gives the pedal enough give to be a bit more acceptable if your coming from a non load cell break pedal, would be good to add two springs, in a few months take one away, get used to it, then repeat.

• If you don't like you can send it back and buy v2 pedals. But there are stiff too, without a wheelstand loadcell make no sense.